• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

October 08 boards

CalPolyPilot

Well I got pushed to October...my 21st is right before the boards so a pro-req would be an awesome belated birthday gift. Good luck to everyone.

ASHWND

(BDCP) Supply Corps OC
I TOO am going Supply, and I was being SARCASTIC... But ASSWAND, I like that and haven't heard it before, very creative and original

ASHWND

(BDCP) Supply Corps OC
can't we all just get along....same team remember?

Of course same team... until we actually get to our comunity, then it's.. "My community is more important... Without me there is no aircraft carrier... You do nothing you Supply pussys"... you know, the normal arrogance that every person has about his/her choice in the Navy... I think it is in our nature. I am pretty competetive, and I imagine you two are as well, so sh*t talking always happens when competition is about... and it helps to ease the pain of waiting. Good luck everyone!

Kurtzie, when did your OR say you should expect to start getting paid?

ASHWND

(BDCP) Supply Corps OC
Kurtzie, did you get final select?

No, remember I got bumped to September. I can not wait for Friday, I hope I find out by then, how long after the board did it take for them to get back to you?

Edit: wait, I'm an idiot... Forget my post, thought that you were talking to me. Again, I am am idiot, I apologize for wasting everyones time.

No, remember I got bumped to September. I can not wait for Friday, I hope I find out by then, how long after the board did it take for them to get back to you?

Edit: wait, I'm an idiot... Forget my post, thought that you were talking to me. Again, I am am idiot, I apologize for wasting everyones time.

ASSWAND,

You do know there's an EDIT option that allows you to change what you've written, right? You can just go back and delete the post. :icon_wink

ASHWND

(BDCP) Supply Corps OC
ASSWAND,

You do know there's an EDIT option that allows you to change what you've written, right? You can just go back and delete the post. :icon_wink

I couldn't find a "delete post" button, and I didn't want to leave a blank post. I did get a question in there that was useful.

blakaccl1

MY Stats

1)SWO 2)IWO 3) Supply

-ASTB - 61 7/6/7

-University of Florida Bachelors in Business Administration 3.2 GPA

-PRT - 12:00-run 76-situps 71-pushups
(just did it today, very disappointed in my run time. I think it was due to the fact that I never do situps and pushups right before I run. I guess that's when stamina really comes into play)

-LOR's- 1)H.S. AP Teacher 2) H.S. football coach and family friend of 9 years/ FBI Agent 3) Family friend, has known me since I was 1 years old retired Naval CPO 4) Family friend of 7 years/ Lawyer 5) Senator, I dont know how much this will count since he doesn't know me, but I guess it shows initiative and determination.

Now I play the waiting game

5) Senator, I dont know how much this will count since he doesn't know me, but I guess it shows initiative and determination.

Not really. Anyone can do that. Most don't because it's such a generic move. I thought about doing it, but in the end did not because of what I read on AW.

Veovis

PRO REC SNA!
This might end up being a bit premature, but I'm hoping to have my packet done TODAY, but I also thought I was going to make the Sept. board...

25/yr old Male
SNA only
2.96GPA Business Economics THE Boise State University
(Man I wish I wasn't just a drunk frat boy in college so that at least was 3.XX)
PRK
ASTB 8,8,8 59 (retook it yesterday:D)
LOR's, ARMY CWO-3 UH-60 Blackhawk pilot (my dad), retired airforce Colonel from WWII, college Econ professor, college debate coach, former employer
2005 National Debate Champion
BSU Rugby Club
Fraternity positions etc.
7.5 flight hours in a Cessna T172

No PRT yet

"Help me Jesus, Help me Tom Cruise!":D

blakaccl1

Not really. Anyone can do that. Most don't because it's such a generic move. I thought about doing it, but in the end did not because of what I read on AW.

So what's the worst it could do? They either reject it totally or may be positively influenced by it. Why would the Board look at it as a bad thing?