• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCT22 Board

ForgingALegacy

What automatic response ?
Has anyone received the official receipt and forwarding of package to the board email from Mr. Celestin? I know we all received the automatic response but I am waiting on his official one. It feels like it's taking longer than last time lol.

Sabro23

He processes all of the applications and there were 4 programs due to him between the 15th-17th so I’m sure he’s working them as quickly as possible. One of the programs being pilot which yields 200+ applicants alone. I was just anxious which is why I mentioned something about it but I’m not worried, yet.

exNavyOffRec

He processes all of the applications and there were 4 programs due to him between the 15th-17th so I’m sure he’s working them as quickly as possible. One of the programs being pilot which yields 200+ applicants alone. I was just anxious which is why I mentioned something about it but I’m not worried, yet.
He doesn't process all of the applications, he is one of a team of processors at NRC, he will normally handle all the AD ones coming in, but he is the point of contact for AD.

Sabro23

Yes, I applied in March. I submitted my application and received the email stating its being forwarded to the next board 6 days later. I have read through other threads here and some people are saying they waited 2-3 weeks for that email. So now we wait lol.

Nil

Hey everyone, when you submitted your application were you asked to scan the wet-signed document? Apparently, the electronic signature is a "NO" per the supervisor of the processor who mailed my recruiter. That was a first for me since electronic signature has always been accepted. Can anyone please comment? Thanks!

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Hey everyone, when you submitted your application were you asked to scan the wet-signed document? Apparently, the electronic signature is a "NO" per the supervisor of the processor who mailed my recruiter. That was a first for me since electronic signature has always been accepted. Can anyone please comment? Thanks!

Sounds like you have your answer.

It’s always been that way for navy recruiting as well.