• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCT22 Board

abigail vytlas

OCS SNFO/AMDO
Everyones package make it to the board? I submitted mine on the 15th and Mr. Celestin didn't start processing it until Friday, day before the convene date. So my TIS waiver never got approved. I'm upset, but hoping I just end up getting selected for NFO at this point. Good luck to you all.

Sabro23

Everyones package make it to the board? I submitted mine on the 15th and Mr. Celestin didn't start processing it until Friday, day before the convene date. So my TIS waiver never got approved. I'm upset, but hoping I just end up getting selected for NFO at this point. Good luck to you all.
Oh wow, that sucks. I'm sorry :(
Hopefully you do get selected for NFO!!

abigail vytlas

OCS SNFO/AMDO
Hey! Someone from this thread told me the board was delayed to 7NOV, has anyone else heard this?
I haven't hear anything, but if that's the case I hope my package gets pushed through. May send Mr. Celestin an email to inquire about this in the morning, I'll update here if I get an answer back.

Sabro23

Does anyone know or have an idea of how much earlier results are available to commands/recruiters before being published?

abigail vytlas

OCS SNFO/AMDO
Hey! Someone from this thread told me the board was delayed to 7NOV, has anyone else heard this?
Mr. Celestin said they might convene another board, didn't say it got moved to the 7th. But my TIS waiver just came back approved, so I hope they do convene another board so I can get looked at.

Do you happen to have access to pull an at-board list on flankspeed? I don't have the access, but did request it on Friday. https://flankspeed.sharepoint-mil.us

Sabro23

Mr. Celestin said they might convene another board, didn't say it got moved to the 7th. But my TIS waiver just came back approved, so I hope they do convene another board so I can get looked at.

Do you happen to have access to pull an at-board list on flankspeed? I don't have the access, but did request it on Friday. https://flankspeed.sharepoint-mil.us
Idk if them doing another board is a good or bad thing lol.
I do not have access but I also haven't seen an at-board list for AMDO since one of the fy21 boards.