• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCT22 Board

zbobish1

Anyone have access to MPT&E? I don’t any more, I used to but I’m guessing it got moved to MS Teams? Anyone seen an at board list yet?

M.Zydek

Hey everyone, like most of you, I am not exactly sure when results will be released. However I did look at the last three years of announcements. The earliest was Nov 22 and the latest was Jan 6.

This is my first time applying for OCS.
TIS: 6 yrs
Rating: AD1
OAR: 45
Degree: HRM
GPA: 4.0
Appraisals: 3 AMDOs, 2 pilots

exNavyOffRec

Has anyone been told they made it? I heard the 1310 board results have been released.
That would be news to those applicants as none of them has been told yet.

SNA/SNFO is not connected to AMDO, they are different boards and different members If results are released from 2 different boards at the same time it is purely coincidental.

zbobish1

I’m not sure how quickly they’re posted after the board results come out but the amdo.org active reading board will post results as well. Also don’t know how quickly BOL is updated after results come out but that will show results as well for the active duty folk. Currently amdo.org does not show results and my BOL still shows my info from the previous board in March.

Last edited:

Sabro23

That would be news to those applicants as none of them has been told yet.

SNA/SNFO is not connected to AMDO, they are different boards and different members If results are released from 2 different boards at the same time it is purely coincidental.
Good Morning. I just saw the updated FY23 Dashboard, it looks like they selected 11 on this board. Am I reading that correctly?

exNavyOffRec

Good Morning. I just saw the updated FY23 Dashboard, it looks like they selected 11 on this board. Am I reading that correctly?
It depends what column you are looking at, and they numbers just get added to what was already there, so you need to know what the previous number was.

The number you are looking at could indicate how many were picked at the last board though.