• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCT22 Board

abigail vytlas

OCS SNFO/AMDO
First time, applying for AMDO and NFO. I'm still waiting on an appraisal and a possible interview with a Captain. I'm having my CoC look at it this week, but I'll just take it to my skipper before the deadline to sign off on everything. I'll feel good with my package for AMDO if I end up with that interview.

Sabro23

First time, applying for AMDO and NFO. I'm still waiting on an appraisal and a possible interview with a Captain. I'm having my CoC look at it this week, but I'll just take it to my skipper before the deadline to sign off on everything. I'll feel good with my package for AMDO if I end up with that interview.
Good luck to you with both. Do you have a preference between the two?

abigail vytlas

OCS SNFO/AMDO
Totally understand, are you active duty? I was talking with the OCM and detailer last week and they plan to have the PA changed by the next board to not allow any waivers for over 8 years TIS. If that happens this will be my only board, I'm already at 10 years in.

exNavyOffRec

Totally understand, are you active duty? I was talking with the OCM and detailer last week and they plan to have the PA changed by the next board to not allow any waivers for over 8 years TIS. If that happens this will be my only board, I'm already at 10 years in.
That is not a surprise as they have been changing most of the PA's to limit TIS, if the PA is updated and put out prior to this board meeting then people that apply after this board will need to meet the new PA, but if the PA isn't put out prior to the board meeting then anyone that applies that would be going to the next board would be ok to apply under the current PA.

abigail vytlas

OCS SNFO/AMDO
That is not a surprise as they have been changing most of the PA's to limit TIS, if the PA is updated and put out prior to this board meeting then people that apply after this board will need to meet the new PA, but if the PA isn't put out prior to the board meeting then anyone that applies that would be going to the next board would be ok to apply under the current PA.
Good to know, so I may have one more chance.

Sabro23

Yes I am AD. I will be at 10 years in December. So that leaves me with 3 more chances.

zinzin

Hello everyone!
AD1 here, been in for 9 years and 11 months, so of course, I had to submit a TIS waiver which the community manager endorsed. I just submitted my package for the first time. Finger crossed and good luck ladies and gents!