• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Oct 27th

Bob Windham

A rare mix of inspired action and humility.
Rog. I agree-Let's get some accountability going early. Will advise once I have details surrounding arrival time into PVD, and if any other candidates are flying in, figuring out a pooling situation/split fare to OCS on Saturday may be worth considering. Looking forward to working with everyone for the next several months!

ProwlerAE

I will be getting to pvd around 615 on Saturday if any one else is getting in around that time let me know.

Kinneary

Don't have a ticket in hand yet (hopefully isn't too delayed by the furlough, I've already put in my notice at work), but I should be flying in the same day. Look forward to meeting y'all for the ride there, possibly.

Hookedonkristy

Rog. I agree-Let's get some accountability going early. Will advise once I have details surrounding arrival time into PVD, and if any other candidates are flying in, figuring out a pooling situation/split fare to OCS on Saturday may be worth considering. Looking forward to working with everyone for the next several months!

In case you can't find someone to share the expense with, you can keep your receipt and put it with your travel claim, most of us will fill out, when you check in.