• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Oct 27th

jfav313

PRO REC SWO
Got my letter the other day, OCT 27th is the date. Excited to meet all of you, name is Jeff. Prior Navy Air Traffic Controller. 30 yrs old, gonna be the old man in the class.

Garrett S.

Got the call yesterday, I was starting to think I would be pushed to a Nov or even Dec class. Male/28/SNFO/ Prior Service Apache Crewchief.

Garrett S.

What's the issue with a DI looking at your FB page? I don't see anything damaging on mine, and its become pretty much common practice for employers now anyway.

Bob Windham

A rare mix of inspired action and humility.
Looking forward to meeting and working with everyone up there. Forgot to mention in previous post-24/M/SNA.

Bob Windham

It's starting to sink in, I'm feeling less prepared as we get closer

I hear you. Received FS letter and contract this morning, and swearing in at 1630. Less than one month to slam in as much knowledge and PT as humanly possible.

Garrett S.

I'm swearing in tomorrow morning, I've been getting ready but I'm definitely stepping it up now. I can't get into shape as quickly as I used to though.

Bob Windham

Understand completely. I'm good with the pushups and situps, but that run is my "special child".