• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Oct 27th

Bob Windham

A rare mix of inspired action and humility.
Rog. If you end up at the Gateway, sound off. It'd be good to have as many candidates meet up on Saturday night as possible.

Bob Windham

Honestly not sure. My OR had me make a reservation at the Gateway, so I have to assume that it's a good place to be.

longhorn4life

An Ensign that just graduated told me he stayed at the Chalet, but its probably no better than the Gateway. Do you know how much they charge or if the Navy will cover it? Sorry for hitting you with so many questions.

Bob Windham

That's alright, no worries! I don't know anything more than anyone else that we'll be classed up with, so we probably have many of the same questions.

Honestly not sure on that either, when I made the reservation the staff did request a credit card to hold the room, and I would guess that the Navy will expense the accommodations. Of course with the current state of affairs, it is certainly difficult to predict what changes may take place.

Bob Windham

You guys already have your plane tickets?
Negative. In fact, that has been delayed due to the shutdown. Word is that the office that coordinates is furloughed civilians. Standing by for guidance regarding next steps. You?

Garrett S.

That's why I was asking, I'm probably going to drive from NC. Keep my extra (New) pair of shoes for RLP in the truck among other things that I've heard might be helpful to have on hand.

Bob Windham

Outstanding. Any chance that you'd have room for an extra bag or two in there?

Garrett S.

I'm sure I can wing that haha. It's still not a definite that I will drive though, I'm about 80% sure that I will. I'll definitely let you know though.