• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS Washouts (Specific Stories)

Reconjoe

Ok heres another one (I have a bunch of these stories now that I think about it)

(Summer of 2007, 1st increment, PLC Seniors)
One guy in our platoon went to sick call, to get his leg or something looked at, not sure what the specific reason was. When he was done, he returned to our squad bay to find that the platoon was out somewhere training. So instead of signing back into the duty log and finding the platoon to join us for training, he decided to not log in, and just wait around in the shower room while working on essays and writing letters to his family. Unlucky for him, an instructor was walking around for whatever reason and heard him in the shower room and confronted him on the spot. A couple days later he was standing tall in front of Col. Chase, and thats the last we saw of him.

Fast forward to the present, that same guy went to the army and is now an air cav guy.

m3urthy

Why don't you have a seat right over there.
We had a really really good integrity violator today. I'll post it up in a few weeks after OCC 200 is complete.

Jiff84

OCS 198 Delta 2
Lost about 8 to DOR week and 5 before training picked up
4 to boards, one was an absolute idiot that laughed in this corporal's face about infantry tactics and was just a wreck. He tried to hand write his name on his gear for an inspection. Skylined himself and they put him as the Plt Sgt and he was awful. Him and another guy(academics) were boarded the 5th week. Another guy, a Staff NCO really had his stuff together but couldn't PT for crap. Fell out of all the humps and missed the E-Course by 5 minutes, dropped 7th week. Last was week 9, guy had PT problems, only did like 7 pull ups but could run, football type build. Just too big, we felt bad cus he really had heart and made it to week 9.

The rest were injuries, knees, ankles, achilles. I'm proud to say me and two other guys were the only ones who never saw medical once. It was the slight guys who were more injury prone.

The funniest drop was like 4 days after we got picked up we were outside Bobo and all just miserable and this one turd who everyone could tell didn't want to be there said "Gunnery Sgt this candidate requests permission to DOR". It was like blood in the water, they surrounded him and started screaming. They asked what he studied in college, he said political science, then they asked him who he was voting for, he said Obama. They all went nuts. Then here is the kicker, they got so in his face that he was threatened and put his hands up to fight and they just took him down and crossed his arms. My jaw dropped. Loser.

whitesoxnation

pilot
Contributor
The funniest drop was like 4 days after we got picked up we were outside Bobo and all just miserable and this one turd who everyone could tell didn't want to be there said "Gunnery Sgt this candidate requests permission to DOR". It was like blood in the water, they surrounded him and started screaming. They asked what he studied in college, he said political science, then they asked him who he was voting for, he said Obama. They all went nuts. Then here is the kicker, they got so in his face that he was threatened and put his hands up to fight and they just took him down and crossed his arms. My jaw dropped. Loser.

We had a guy who graduated from Dartmouth and was at Harvard Business School and made it known he was voting for Obama (did fundraising for his campaign or something). During our last libo our Platoon SGT had us all on-line for pre-libo inspection. Instead of coming out to inspect us he had Harvard go up to the hut and debated politics with him for like an hour while we all stood there going wtf waiting to go on libo.

Pat_Lucas

Dumb New Guy
Contributor
We had a guy who graduated from Dartmouth and was at Harvard Business School and made it known he was voting for Obama (did fundraising for his campaign or something). During our last libo our Platoon SGT had us all on-line for pre-libo inspection. Instead of coming out to inspect us he had Harvard go up to the hut and debated politics with him for like an hour while we all stood there going wtf waiting to go on libo.
That guy sounds very similar to a well known former recon officer of HBO and book writing fame.

Junkball

"I believe in ammunition"
pilot
That guy sounds very similar to a well known former recon officer of HBO and book writing fame.

13963593.JPG

It's a good read. Check it out if you haven't