• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS quotes

Force Admin

While at OCS Juniors 2nd Increment, we had a VERY short Sgt. Instructor. Being the head Scribe I was able to go in and out of the Duty Hut as need be by just smacking the hatch and saying "Scribe On Deck." Well as I entered to update the latest scores on the big white board in the Duty Hut, I overheard the Plt. Sgt. and the other Sgt. Instructor razzing our other Sgt. Instructor about being short. So he proceeds to call me to attention and ask me if I think he is a "Mini me, an oompa loompa, a half pint, and various other small names." Being the smart candidate at the time I replied a promp "NO Sgt. Instructor." He then proceeds to jump on his desk and scream "OH so I guess I am just friggin huge then huh, just a regular bigfoot behemoth f***er, i'm like Shaq huh." Again, replying with a prompt "NO Sgt. Instructor." So he gets a footlocker that was in the Duty Hut, Moves it in Front of me, stands on top so he can be close to eye level and was said, "Oh then what am I then? HUH HUH HUH?" Immediately a very smartass comeback popped to mind and i not so secretly tried to conceal my laughter. Then after him asking me "OH what was it, whats so funny, what are you laughing for, tell me" I replied with what I had thought of. "This candidate does not believe the Sgt. Instructor is too big or too small, this candidate believes the Sgt. Instructor is Fun Size." After seeing the Sgt. Instructors face go from normal skin tone to purple, I was immediately sent out of the office, standing right by the hatch knowing I would soon enter agin VERY shortly, I was called into the Duty Hut to find my Plt. Sgt near tears as well as the other Sgt. Instructor from laughing so hard. The Sgt. Instructor made me explain my reasoning, and I used a butterfinger as my analogy. "The Sgt. Instructor isnt the big butterfinger, or the tiny butterfinger. The Sgt. Instructor is the one in the middle, the fun size butterfiner." After getting yelled at and assigned a few essays for my little stunt, i still think the Sgt. Instructor is still a lil upset.

Crowbar

None
You know, some of these stories are funny. But just remember that everything that's said behind closed doors (or at OCS) doesn't need to be repeated in a public forum. If you had a post edited or deleted by me and have questions about it, PM me.

Crowbar

JDawg2332

Getting some since 1775
1st Inc. Kilo company - When we were at cash sales getting our uniforms and stuff, remember sitting on our camp stools and everytime a candidate was on "eye ball libo" he got yelled at, and if he looked at another platoon he got "traded". that was GREAT!!!, "hey candidate, what are you looking at?? 2nd platoon!?!?!? you wanna join 'em go ahead we don't want you here" then he'd go sit w/ 2nd plt and the 2nd plt SI would yell at 2nd Plt for letting some1 join the plt. I was sooo scared to get singled out, but now i sortta wish i had, BUT that doesn't mean i want to next summer. if that had happend on the last week i bet you we ALL would have lost all bearing and started cracking up. I WANTED to but i was too scared to, i'd be too scared to now.

steventheman

Why do fat people keep eating?
funning quote

I was in Kilo 1, 2nd increment, and during one of our first inspections before libo, our inspecting Gunnery Sgt. came to a candidate that had teeth that were far from perfect. He gets in front of the candidate and says "Did you join the Marines for the dental plan? You look like you've been chewing glass your entire life."

The other end of the squad bay (which I was on), started laughing, and some people failed their inspections because they were caught laughing. Good times, good times

cycl06

I was in India 3rd Platoon, 2nd Increment and had the pleasure of being under the tutelage of Staff Seargent Areas.
On the moto-run one of the candidates takes in on the left foot and starts singing cadence.
cand: "I wanna be a drill instructor, I wanna shave off all my hair."
SS Areas: "well guess what? You-you, aint gonna be one. So-so, shut the @**@ up!"
We laughed about as hard as u could while running.

A favorite of both SI's:
SI: "Ears!"
Cands: "Open!"
SI: "Shut the @**@ up"

Many, many more where those came from. OCS has got to be the funniest place on earth.

Sabre170

None
I try to tell people how funny Boot Camp was but it always turns out to be "you had to be there." But this thread is my favorite because I can picture everything y'all have qouted.

Killer2

TRONS!
None
I thought SSGT James was the best. "Candidate I can't beat my son, damn social services, but I sure as hell will beat your @ss." Those huge eyes and the fact that he would hear something going on in another platoon and scream it so the whole company knew you were jacked up.

steventheman

On one of the last night, we were all laughing and joking around after lights out. The Duty Instructor, Staff Sgt. Ixwawa (the spelling is wrong, but if you were there, you know how I'm talking about), comes in and says "You all know that you're the booger platoon right, I will turn you all on each other just like in Lord of the Flies". It was pretty good

Another one was when GnySgt. Whobrey throws a Candidates pack, 782 gear, and rifle all over the parade deck and then says "Now go pick up your yard sale"

VAmookie

whoever that kid was that was supposed to pick up his "yard sale" was such a deush. Before Whobrey f-ed him up, i was gonna stomp his head to the pavement. I hate those guys that always think they gotta be raggin their fellow candidates.

steventheman

agreed

Ya, as soon as I saw that kid throw down that candidate's 782 gear, I knew that the sh*t was going to hit the fan. Whobrey wouldn't allow something like that to go down. Whobrey was tough, and got into my face a couple of times, but I respect him.