• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS quotes

nickell

Hey everyone from india company, 3rd platoon, this is cand. nickell. I got a quote from SI Areas to cand. Mansour regarding his stint as Plt. Sgt. Mansour hadn't gotten his evals a few days after he was done with his billet, so he decides he's going to go up to the office and ask whoever is there for his eval. He knocks on the wall and requests permission to speak to so and so... Areas answers with "what the **** do you want!?"
- "This candidate has not received his evaluation yet Staff Sergeant"
-Areas comes out of the door and says this- " you want your eval? you wanna know how you did? You ****ing suck! Unfavorable marks all the way down!, now get the **** away from me!"

Areas went back in the office and the whole platoon busted out laughin so hard, it was prolly one of the funniest moments from the whole summer. Mansour, I hope you're reading this.

-nickell

nickell

A few more

I got a few more for ya.

Areas to cand Hamilton - "I hope you don't make it, if you do, your Marines are FCKED!"

Areas to cand Perez - "Fck you and your OSO!"

Areas to the whole plt.- "It ain't no secret that you got 1 week left. But thats just it, the sh!t ain't over. I'll drop your ass 2 hours before graduation. Fvckin gone"

During the company comander's inspection.. Major Speigel inspecting cand Greene.
Maj- "Whats your major there uhh Greene?"
greene - "English, sir!"
Maj- "And what are you gonna do with english candidate?"
greene - "KILL TERRORISTS SIR!"

SSGT Freeman would scream out at random times looking for cand putman..
-"PUTMAAAAN... WHERE YOU AT PUTMAAAAAAAN"

i've got some more for anyone that wants to hear, but those are the best

nickell

psumarkopolo

PSUMARKOPOLO
Funy quote

SO cand. rose is a real locked on, hes a prior so he never ever gets *****ed out, but one saturday before libo, GnySgt. Harper is inspecting us before we can go and he stops on rose, and says, "Boy, you iron them pants, ain t you ever heard of an iron" Rose replies "Yes gnysgt." Harper gets in his face and yells "Oh so i guess you used a GOD*MN hot ROCK to iron your F*ING PANTS"

BCDevilDog

All i can say is the SSgt. Valez was one of the funniest marines in India. He once made a candidate walk down the squad bay with a little red fire truck in his hand while the whole platoon sang happy birthday to him. his little brother had sent him the truck and we couldn't contain ourselves. it was great.

"Starship Richardson"

usmcecho4

pilot
Anyone remember when we (echo 03 1st inc) stole india's pike? That was pretty funny. They just marched off without it.

Always a fan of,

"Boy, you about as crazy as a football bat!"
"We're all going to Paris Island"
"I ****ing hate candidates"

When we were marching past India Co girls after they got done with the Quigly:

PltSgt: "There those India Co girls over there, sexy knees now, like clydesdales"

Right before graduation,

"So, you're graduating tomorrow but you're not getting commissioned until next may. So you're not a Marine, your not an officer, you're just a ****ing civilian. I guess I can just go up and punch you in the face then go **** your sister in the ass. Out ****ing standind."

come to think of it that was more mean than funny.

kill,
usmcecho

BCDevilDog

i was in India 1st inc. '03 and i never remember our pike being stolen by echo. but i guess thats why we marched off without it. I'm sure my platoon wasn't duty platoon that day so thats probably why i don't remember. Good joke though.

S/F

BCDevilDog

i was in India 1st inc. '03 and i never remember our pike being stolen by echo. but i guess thats wphy we marched off without it. I'm sure my platoon wasn't duty platoon that day so thats probably why i don't remember. Good joke though.

S/F

NosniboR80

In a spare moment on rifle issue day:

With rifle amost at port arms, i.e. rght hand still on barrel ...

SSGT: We do not roundhouse our right hands down to the stock to complete port arms. Watch...my right forearm touches the handguards...it's (with bearing breaking) making love to the handguard (as his right hand carresses the rifle down to port arms).

Man, I'm going to miss him when I go back (I was NPQed). I'm sure that my next staff will not be as funny - or demanding - as him.

NosniboR80

Our other SSGT teaching us how to go from right-shoulder to port properly (i.e. punching your fist straight down and slightly forward - about crotch level). He's getting pissed, because people aren't popping their rifles out and are still moving their heads to avoid magazine wells. So, he changes our ditty...

SSGT: I want you to be violent. Pop that rifle out... no, punch it out. Punch that b****!!!

Then, he goes into a little thing about fighting midgets. I don't know how we weren't rolling around on the ground.

<edit>ok, you had to be there</edit>

Xeo111

SSGT Brady was a beast.
"'Cause I'm a walking drill bible."

"Well, good luck on inspection. I'm sure you'll booger that up."

"You are L O S! What does that spell?"

"Have you lost your friggin mind?! Do you need my help finding it?!"

"Yes, Staff Sgt? No, Staff Sgt? **** you, Staff Sgt? Say something!"