• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS quotes

fghtpilot

" Ya'll are jacked up like a football bat"

"Mr. Discipline is in the tray and ready to be passed out like christmas candy"

"I should give your mother a 300 word essay on not following simple instructions"

our corpsman:

"hey yous guys...ill pay one of yous $20 to go down, and i promise i wont give you the probe"

GTodd

PTI- Now this is your first try on the O COurce so go slow.

So Here I am going slow and trying ti get it down corectly.

SI- God D@mn Candidate could go any faster!

It is a good time but everything you do is wrong.

Fredster809

One my LT told me about
DI: You F'ing suck, you rparents must be ashamed of you
OC: Sir, my parents are dead!!!
DI: Yeah, they probably killed themselves because you f'ing suck!!!

Fongabonga

pilot
This was from way back in PLC juniors in '01, India - 4
During the first week or so, Candidates were still being shy about the showering situation....

SI: Uh... who here has a fear of little dick??!?
OCs: ......
SI: I said, who here has a fear of little dicks?!?!
OCs: .....(holding back laughter)
SI: Well then why do I have Candidates changin between the racks or under the towels!??!
OCs: ......
SI: I'll be the first one to admit... I have a little dick.... It works! I know it does, i've got two kids! All the ladies in this world are gonna see the big dicks... and they're gonna see the lil ones.... if you've got a small dick, oh f*in well!

GTodd

SI- Candidate what state r you from? POints to one poor candidate
CAndidate- So and So state
SI- Candidate number 2 where r you from
Candidate-So and SO state 2
SI- Candidate 3 what state r you from
Candidate- SO and So state 3

SI- Hey, you ever play conect the dots with those states, does it form some kind of funky triangle, I want to make sure I stay out of that!!!

SI-Candidate so and so are you a prior?
Candidate-Yes
SI-A prior idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fongabonga

pilot
Dustball said:
That sounds like S.I. Barnes

he was my Platoon Sgt for Juniors
"Y'ndastaaaand dat!?!?!? Huuuuuuuuh?!?!?"

"Ready....move! I don't know WHY we ain't done yet?!"

los5041

I had S.I. Barnes for Juniors in Summer of 02
"You Nasty thing" and his other favorite "Thats a three hunderd word essay".

PSno23

GEAUX TIGERS
pilot
How I miss Sgt. Inst. Gunnery Sgt. Barnes. "That's a three hundred word essay, due by taps, on failure to follow simple instructions and ANOTHER one, on lack of self discipline, you undastand that? Get away from me!" And then Sgt. Inst. Staff Sgt. Morrell: "So we got that five mile individual run tomorrow, huh? Good, it's gonna be like Halley's Comet around here, silver bullets flying everywhere."

Pridgen

ok, a little flashy with words so i apologize in advance ... My Cpl during Hell week here at VMI ... its not Marine Corps but its still freak hilarious ...
CPL: What's so funny, you like the ratline?
Rat: Yes Sir this Rat does.
CPL: Why?
Rat: ((stuttering)) Cause this rat has never done anything like this before Sir.
CPL: What!? You can't use that as an anwser! I've never been f***d in the a$$ but i'm pretty sure i wouldn't like it LOL

Brookelynn

Selected Intel
It is going be really hard to keep a straight face if I hear someone saying that!!! But I can only imagine it's worse for the guy who starts laughing