• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS quotes

FrogFly

Knibb High Football Rules!
We were studying for a test while sitting on line. Anyhow the Sgt Inst. was bored and stepped out into the squad bay to jack with us. He noticed that one of the kevlars wasn't hung properly on the rack. We had to study the rest of the time with our kevlars on. I know it sounds stupid, but it was the funniest damn thing in the world at the time. I was trying so hard not to laugh that tears were streaming down my face, it was too much.

HueyHornet75

pilot
"Bang bang bang!!! Good evening sir, platoon sergeant, sgt instructor, candidate whomever requests permission to speak to platoon sergeant, gunnery sergeant X"

"Do it Again. we can play games all night"

"Bang bang bang..."

try that 100 times because a candidate in the 7th week still can't enter the hooch properly

HueyHornet75

pilot
for our platoon, it was just like i wrote...bang on the wall as loud as possible 3 times (if i remember correctly there was a hand print on the wall)...sound off and don't stutter, mumble or hesitate. think about what you're gonna say and say it. then stand at attention until they called you in. in the beginning, they'd pick on the individual, but by the end, if they were still jacked, we all payed the price. when you lost your bearing, got nervous, it was over-"GETONLINENOW"

"oh, too slow. get back. getonlinenow. 321you'redone...getback"

E5B

Lineholder
pilot
Super Moderator
Yeah, I had the same Sgt Inst that HueyHornet had and he pulled the same stuff about the breath during an instpection:

"Good monring Sgt Inst, Cand Dillhole, TX Tech..."
"SHUT UP! Are you related to Bruce Lee? Cuz yo breath got kick, turn around, yo fadin my cammies. NO, turn back around, yo fading my wall-locker!!"

The same dude was passing out mail to us one time and came across a letter to Cand Colidis that had the words "for your eyes only" writen on it. All we heard was "O, hell no, comhere!!!! Open it!!!"
It turned out to be naked pictures of his wife, then we heard "Here's my Question, who took the Picture? HUH? Yeah, thats right, Jodie's at home hittin dat azz........go away!!!!"

FrogFly

Geez, that gets me to thinking... This summer at OCS we were about to start our evening routine beginning with our hygiene time in the head. It was after the first couple weeks, so our platoon was beginning to experience an actual OCS evening routine, instead of only playing games all night until taps, at least that's what we thought anyway. Nevertheless, the SI had us standing on line in our towels, ready to hit the showers. I'll be damned if something didn't go wrong (not sounding off/whatever reason) and he had us pull our sheets and blankets off to do rack drills instead. Well, things weren't working out and the hazing progressed into stacking mattresses in the back of the squad bay.

Keeping your towel on while doing rack-making drills is somewhat manageable, but trying to stack mattresses while running through the squad bay is damn near impossible. Needless to say, it ended up in a platoon of naked dudes playing mattress drills, while yelling at eachother to go faster so the SI would put a halt to the hazing. A small testament to some of the oddities that can occur in Quantico.

And all that time, your buddies are getting some quality fishing time in. What a way to spend a summer. Man, it can be like the twilight zone in that freaking place sometimes...

FrogFly

The only reason I'd want to go back would be to observe the theatrics of pick-up day. It's like watching a great movie that keeps you on the edge of your seat. You just gotta love those animated faces!

farkle84

we once got on the line. threw all our trash in the middle of the squad bay. i mean everything. while the Plt next door came threw and step on everything, and we had to be yelling, "we are third the turd" then we had to salute them with a boot on our right hand. it was freaking funny looking back on it.
"

Citizen

ah, that loathed bridge. I remember during our last few days, we'd measure our time left by how many "bridges" we had left