• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 08APR2024 SNA/SNFO BOARD

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Can the board say no to you for BDCP then just accept you as a regular OCS applicant?

BDCP is more competitive because there's limited spots and it's shared with various designators. It is very possible to be not selected for BDCP but get selected for OCS based on the same stats.

Empire16

BDCP is more competitive because there's limited spots and it's shared with various designators. It is very possible to be not selected for BDCP but get selected for OCS based on the same stats.
I meant more so on the same board. You apply for BDCP, they say no, but they give you a OCS slot with no BDCP pay.

Empire16

Feel the same as I did the day before and the day before that. Just tryna focus on getting good grades in school and going to the gym versus worrying about stuff I can’t control.

Pringles

At this point, there's nothing I can do but make sure I don't get hurt training for the best IST / PRT possible. Outside of that, I'm going to enjoy the solar eclipse and spend time with my wife before I'm gone for 13 weeks at OCS. (Hopefully.)

cjwinton01

SNA Applicant
At this point, there's nothing I can do but make sure I don't get hurt training for the best IST / PRT possible. Outside of that, I'm going to enjoy the solar eclipse and spend time with my wife before I'm gone for 13 weeks at OCS. (Hopefully.)
excellent to outstanding shouldn't be hard

GoVols03

SNFO Select
exNavyOffRec previously explained this in the thread. The community board typically takes 1 to 2 days for selection, followed by a medical review board. Once deemed physically qualified, the application proceeds to the director of OCS Accessions for final review, vote and signature. The timeline ultimately depends on the process, but your recruiter will have the information before it's posted on Sharepoint or NAVADMIN via MyNavyHR. Active duty personnel can view the results on BOL under [Advancement/Selection Boards] and their CO will contact them too before its posted. Good luck everyone!
Do you see anything under that tab yet?