• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 08APR2024 SNA/SNFO BOARD

exNavyOffRec

I’m not 100% sure but it think it’s similar to rotc where you agree on your potential designator before hand. Talk to an officer recruiter about it they should know more cause it’s accession source is civilians and since I’m active duty I didn’t look into it too much cause I’m wasn’t eligible for it
BDCP is no different than OCS, NROTC you join for the college and you put your desired designator then they make the choice.

Jstingo

SNFO Select
Any idea on when the results will come out?
exNavyOffRec previously explained this in the thread. The community board typically takes 1 to 2 days for selection, followed by a medical review board. Once deemed physically qualified, the application proceeds to the director of OCS Accessions for final review, vote and signature. The timeline ultimately depends on the process, but your recruiter will have the information before it's posted on Sharepoint or NAVADMIN via MyNavyHR. Active duty personnel can view the results on BOL under [Advancement/Selection Boards] and their CO will contact them too before its posted. Good luck everyone!