• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 08APR2024 SNA/SNFO BOARD

Mil3s

SNA Select
I keep looking at the spreadsheets like it’s going to
Increase my chances of getting selected lol
well you only got 4 more days until the board meets and decides. Find something to take your mind off it until results drop👍.

tward1512

Paul is the first review of many, he like the other processors do check to make sure all the documents are there but it is the others that ensure the applications meet the requirements of the PA. We would see some applications kicked back from the processors for items that needed to be resent due to being unreadable or sometimes an item was uploaded. If there was an application that was found to not meet the PA it was always rejected by the program manager.

It could also be they are just listing the ISPP on the list and the board will get them and move them right to the "Y" pile.
Got it. So, if I haven’t heard anything from anybody, and I know that I meet all the requirements, and my name is on the list, I’m probably good?

elariosa95

SNA (A-Pool)
If yall are curious about what the events look like, you can check out the OTCN Facebook page. They’re always posting updates and they’ll usually post a few about some of the OCS classes there at the moment.

There’s also a new Faces of OCS video out

cjwinton01

SNA Applicant
If yall are curious about what the events look like, you can check out the OTCN Facebook page. They’re always posting updates and they’ll usually post a few about some of the OCS classes there at the moment.

There’s also a new Faces of OCS video out

they're still doing the white masks?

Mil3s

SNA Select
Would a recruiter have access to see how many slots will be available for this board or is that something they learn as the board convenes?

cjwinton01

SNA Applicant
Would a recruiter have access to see how many slots will be available for this board or is that something they learn as the board convenes?
not something your recruiter would know and most of the information you find here is scuttlebutt.

exNavyOffRec

Yes they do have access to that info many just don't access or know how to access it, if they did it would remove the guesswork.
not something your recruiter would know and most of the information you find here is scuttlebutt.
If the recruiters looked at the info they had access to then info given to the applicants and passed on here would be 90% accurate, I say that because you can't account for the board selecting less than they can or a board moving for one reason or another.

afer1

Is it a problem if you are not on the "at board list"? I feel like I remember reading something on this thread saying sometimes people are left off accidentally but its not an issue. Not sure. My recruiter told me all of my paperwork was submitted weeks ago and that Im all set but I cant help but think that maybe there is an issue lol