• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Occ 193

maineiac515

OCC 193
Thanks!

Hopefully after this week the next time anyone will hear from me will be on December 15th. This candidate does not want to get hurt.

kanakAttack

how much for the ape?
I heard that its a good idea to bring a self contained stamp w/ your name in 1/2" capital block letters, is it just your last name or your first initial and your last name?

BrianUSMC

A closed mouth gathers no feet.
pilot
I heard that its a good idea to bring a self contained stamp w/ your name in 1/2" capital block letters, is it just your last name or your first initial and your last name?

toward the end of ocs i was getting lazy and would use my stamp to put my name on the butt-tape of my rifle... nobody said a thing. :D

you can buy one of those in the q-town shop on leave... believe it or not, i still use mine today!

Slammer2

SNFO Advanced, VT-86 T-39G/N
Contributor
we just used last name - no first initial. some people had these stamps and used their first initial towards the end. I dont think the staff cared about that sort of thing the last week or two.

Wagner83

Not that one. There's one on the Marine's website that has like 10 pages of pre shipping questions, like Marine Corps history, proper distance to salute, a bunch of multiple choice questions. Only reason I ask is because I just found it and don't know hardly any of it's material.

Wagner83

Have you all learned any cadences? I threw some in my mp3 player and went for a run. probably looked like an idiot, but my OSO was saying it was good to go in knowing some.

Slammer2

SNFO Advanced, VT-86 T-39G/N
Contributor
That test is supposed to be for people returning to Srs PLC. You wont be tested on that stuff during inprocessing but it will be on tests later on. As far as cadences, the staff wont be calling them for the most part. Its all candidates calling cadences the whole time. The only time our staff called them was during the moto run 2 days before the end. If you want to get out there and call some then I'd say learn them. Otherwise listen up for some of the priors to call them. And try not to do the C-130 cadence ad naseum