• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Occ 193

Mustang83

Professional back-seat driver
None
Not all the graduates of 193 will get slots in bravo because there a also PLCer's who graduate in Dec who are getting in as well

Slammer2

SNFO Advanced, VT-86 T-39G/N
Contributor
all were multiple choice except the last two...history 2 and GMS 2. Those were multiple essay....they pretty much told you all the essay questions but you didnt know which one youd get until the test starts. Each platoon got a different one

Slammer2

Contributor
one more thing - the thing that sucks is that theres typically only a few questions on them...so if you miss 3 or 4 you fail the test. but they're not hard at all. you just have to pay attention in class and read over the stuff here and there. I think they said that the tests are all on an 8th grade level. Its amazing what lack of sleep and stress can do

Wagner83

Go to Armystudyguide.com and they have the m16a2 specs and some test questions. If anything, it couldn't hurt to know it.

Slammer2

Contributor
Wow, I can imagine. I'm sure I'll be grateful just to sit down to take the test.

you'll fall asleep. I failed my first test because i fell asleep during it. If I would have answered like 1 more I would have passed. Sucked. The Bn XO made us stand up and sing a song for everyone if we fell asleep during his presentation towards the end of OCS. Quite funny.

Wagner83

I hear drinking water during helps, but then again, I haven't lived it. I just have absolutely no desire to ever be in front of Col. Chase

Slammer2

Contributor
I would binge drink water during class. It was the most relaxation you'll get. The room feels really cold when you first walk in because its like 100 degrees out there and 85 in the classroom. Then after 300 some people are sitting packed in shoulder to shoulder in the little auditorium, it starts to get really hot. But its as cool as you're gonna get. But then again that was summer. It should be a little more managable during the fall.

and they will prescribe water for everything down there. At OCS, theres nothing that cannot be fixed with water, motrin, white tape, ice, and stretching.

Zilch

This...is...Caketown!
This'll be one of my last posts here until post-OCS. Probably won't get to a computer until then. Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for all the advice and info. For the other 193'ers, I'll see you next week.

Rock on.

Wagner83

I recommend you guys take a look of that 6 week commisioning proficiency exam. Almost all the answers are on wikipedia and it wouldn't hurt to know this stuff going in. Best of luck to all of you. Remember that quote "pain is temporary. Pride is forever" let's tear it up