• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Occ 193

Wagner83

Sucks that we're not supposed to PT this week. I feel like a lazy a$$. But I know I'll get my fair share for 70 days. I still have a nice cross country flight I have to take to get there.

Slammer2

SNFO Advanced, VT-86 T-39G/N
Contributor
enjoy the rest. I hated myself for 70 days since I didnt sleep much that night in the hotel before I shipped

Slammer2

SNFO Advanced, VT-86 T-39G/N
Contributor
yeah probably wont happen for you either. We almost made it so sleep at one point but the people next door getting busy woke us out of any daze we might have had. Remember that Lawman?? haha

zuggerat

Sucks that we're not supposed to PT this week. I feel like a lazy a$$. But I know I'll get my fair share for 70 days. I still have a nice cross country flight I have to take to get there.

Who said you're not supposed to PT all week? I'm working hard until I get in my POS to drive down, I don't want to lose any ground since we're going to get a "nice" 3 day break for inprocessing... that's just me though, I'm kinda crazy.

LESS THAN 5 DAYS WOOO.... :icon_smil

Wagner83

I'm just going off what my OSO was saying. He's pretty yoked so I figured he was credible. Don't get me wrong, I've already gone running the last 2 days, but I guess it's so we don't injure ourselves or what not. Keep that motovation zuggerat, it'll get you through. I wish all of you the best of luck. Let's tear it up.

maineiac515

OCC 193
It is a good idea to cut back a bit with PT I was Doing about 30 miles a week plus the Armstrong programs, I have cut my running back to under 20 and this week I may only do 10 miles. I just want to keep the knees as healthy as possible, why show up to OCS sore?

Cavrone

J-Hooah
pilot
Well, I passed my flight physical down here in Pensacola. I'm still waiting on a delayed flight to get back to Houston. See you guys this Sunday.