• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCC-185 unofficial results are in....sound off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaidogg

muffin-
are you referring to plc combine?
if so, isn't it possible that he has already recieved notice for that?

muffin

"if so, isn't it possible that he has already recieved notice for that?"

boggled_125.gif
Hang on a second...I received notice and he was asking me if I did already.

Yes it is PLC C and yes there was a board in Dec.

I think the earliest board was actually back in Aug. or something, for this coming summer.

All I can say is it must have been my perfect driving record that got me in...and I photogragh well too.

9roach9

I'm in to for the 185 Class. Call your OSO's for those who have not found out yet.
Gainsville, FL

3.0 GPA
295 pft
forgot my flight score but I am air
Bus Adm.
0 waivers

SliderSD

Good to go fellas! Glad to see everybody who is getting in to 185 is getting signed on here. My thought is that we are going to have a lot of air guys at this 185 class. Obiviously everyone on here is, or you and I wouldn't have found this sight. In fact I spoke to a good friend of mine who recvd commisioning out of 184, and he stated appox. 70% were air. LOTS OF COMPETITION. Sounds like fun to me, Lets get it on! Here come the Pugil sticks. See all of you soon. Stay in shape, that means the gym too!

Steel185

I FOUND YOU GUYS!! I'm going to OCS 185 so I started looking around; I just knew there had to be a message board some place. I am so pumped; there were 6 of us from my OSO that are going (Houston). I'm glad to meet more.

By my count we are at 10 on this post, counting me

TNWhiskey
SliderSD
Texago2
Dcook
Elcid2001
Lonelydriver
Thepilot33
9roach9
bulldog
Steel185

Congratulations to everyone, I can't wait to be sweating or freezing along side you.

IF there is anything I can do for anyone here, they just have to ask.

SliderSD

Same here Steel, if you guys need anything while we are out in field don't be afraid to ask, this all about team work, every ounce of it. See you guys soon! Anyone anxious? I am. I am having to pack up everything and move out of my townhouse as I write this and then leave for Montana on X-mas day only then to return back to San Diego after the New Year. Then turn around, hop in my truck and make the trek to OCS. Anyway I hope all of you have an awesome holiday, and hey play safe!

Slider

kaidogg

Whiskey is correct, i am also going to 185. i just got back from mexico, and although i was drunk in the sun the whole time, ocs was always on my mind. i am definitely pumped to go.

RyanVR

Regarding Muffin's post.

The first board for 186-C was Oct. 3rd i believe.

I began the process of applying on August 18'ish, contracted on Sept. 11th, and got unofficial word around Oct. 10th (when i bothered to ask if my OSO had heard anything)

So, in conclusion---First board was in Oct i think
pirate_125.gif

Ryan Von Rembow

reapergm

Hey! You know what Ive noticed... How the west coast seems to be accepting people left and right, and the east coast isnt selecting anyone. My OSO only had 2 slots available for this OCC class.. yet there were 6 from Houston?!?! Thats nuts!?!!? I mean, I can understand demographics and such, but should I relocate myself?! I mean hell, Ill suck it up and deal with farm life for a few months over being rejected from the NY city life... Craziness right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.