• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCC-185 unofficial results are in....sound off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TNWhiskey

2ndLt Charlie Co TBS
I just received "unofficial" word from my OSO...the lists are in, but not signed off by the general yet...

I'm in!!!

slasher

OCC 186 Bound
Congratulations, man! Now think happy thoughts for the rest of us...

I basically posted this same damned thing at MarineOcs.com, so um, yeah.

Hope to see ya in January!

riley

Now the wait is even worse...

Congrats.

I'll see ya in January (positive attitude)

By the way...

Did you notice any other names on that list??

TNWhiskey

2ndLt Charlie Co TBS
Riley,

I was contacted a little after 11am PDT, by phone...I did not see the list myself. My OSO/Gunny are leaving town for a few days so it is unlikely I could know before you will yourself. If I remember Riley your stats were good so you should be good to go...I myself was an NFO contract which is why I am a bit more surprised that I was selected...

TNWhiskey

2ndLt Charlie Co TBS
Barnard...OCC-185 is the January OCS class...186 is PLC-C.

Thanks for the congrats...there's more pressure now cuz I don't want to be one of those, "I was almost a Marine once" dudes...here's to no injuries, though I did roll my ankle in city league basketball last night...go figure, the day before the phone call...practicing pain tolerance I guess.

Now that I've looked back Riley...I have no idea what your stats are so I can't assess your situation at all...To give you and idea I'll post mine again.

-PFT 280 w/ a run of 20:25 (runs over 21 min aren't smiled upon)
-College GPA = 3.55 w/a dbl business major (Mgmt/HRM)
-SAT 1330...didn't take the ASVAB
LOR's I only got the ones my OSO asked for and he sent them the info I never saw the actual LOR's...2 professors, hs basketball coach, 2 employers...all I remember
-ASTB: 6 AQR, 7 FOFAR (NFO applicant; pilot apps get their PFAR looked at)
-I was non-select for 184...no idea how reapplying helps chances.
-Married
-4 traffic violations
-5 years as a hs basketball coach JV/V levels

I wish you'd all badger you OSO's to death and let me know who's going to be a fellow ass-cicle in two months...Best of luck guys.

SliderSD

The results are in. Im in!. TNWHISKEY see you at OCS!

Almost, is not an option!

Good luck to everyone else on here. We all deserve it!

Sins

OSO called and left me a message "Uhhh, call the office" while I was on my run.

Now its "The Lt just stepped out, I'll have him call you back" WTF?

SliderSD

I think you have a good chance Praxis. Don't stress. your a 300 pft'r and I may have to run against you! Damn!

Patience shows courage.

Raptor2216

Not trying to sound like an a-hole but i'm glad I got all this anxiety stuff over with last year! Good luck to all the candidates headed off to OCC!

TNWhiskey

2ndLt Charlie Co TBS
Congrats Slider and Praxis too I'm sure...gotta start reading up on some of the basics, so I don't have to study that much...I get a bit cranky without sleep, lol...I'm sure the SI will understand.

Sins

Just got the call. My name was not on the list. Not selected.

Is there a rock for me to crawl under?

Sins

First app, no reason, maybe its my 3 waivers.

OSO-"So you want to apply to 186?"

Me-"I don't know"

Status
Not open for further replies.