• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCC-185 unofficial results are in....sound off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcook

I'm from College Station, a graduate of 2003 (one of the few to graduate on time) and I've applied for 185 as well. Hopefully we all get some info this week or hell, why not tomorrow (Monday the 24th)? Apparently I should be more worried about getting in cause I've seen some more qualified people getting turned down!

reapergm

Doesnt mean anything... you will see people less qualified getting in too. You never know. The whole person might be more than the stats show!

dcook

I just talked to OSO College Station, and he got off the phone with his boss this morning (Monday 24th). He told me he should have the results and start making phone calls today, but the Major didn't say when today. Good luck everyone.

riley

My guess it will be around 5 pm - you know, it builds character - this last day of waiting is going to seem like eternity...

riley

Slasher,

Really sorry to hear that. (I don't know what else to say, so I'll leave it at that)

Still haven't heard anything - called my OSO at 4:40 Central Time - he told me I would have word NEXT Monday or Tuesday - the pain continues.....

perotti17

I am a non-select. It appears that waivers are the most damaging thing during the selection process. This happened to me last time so I wasn't really surprised. Oh well. Time to move on...

TNWhiskey

2ndLt Charlie Co TBS
Sorry to hear that man...Did they tell you explicitly that it was your waivers...and what were they if you don't mind me asking?

Good luck in whatever you do from here on out...

dcook

Well, my OSO just called and said "Are you sitting down, I've got some bad news....you're going to OCS 185." OOH RAH! Good luck to all the others waiting to hear, congrats to the ones who did get selected, and to the ones not selected - keep your head up, keep attacking!

hendogg311

Those of you who are getting unofficial results in, did you apply to the prvious class and get rolled into this class. I'm just curious how you know you were selected when the review board hasn't met yet. They meet on Dec.5. I'm applying for an air contract with USMC and my OSO said I should get word about class 185 until christmas time.

SliderSD

Stoked to see more acceptances. It will be here before we know. TnWhiskey, you ready? Im running again. calves are sore.

For those of you who didn't get accepted, what were the waivers for?

riley

hendogg,

To answer your question - West Coast met the week of Nov. 9. From previous posts I read - the East Cost meets later on. I'm on West Coast, but my OSO won't give me the results until next Mon. or Tues.

good luck to you.

TNWhiskey

2ndLt Charlie Co TBS
Slider, you ain't gonna believe this man...I rolled my ankle a week ago Sunday playing city league basketball, nothing major but ironic...well I did the same one again last night...lol...it'll be fine, but I think I'm going to hang up the sneakers until after OCS. However I did keep running last week because the ankle is only sore laterally. Actually did my best 6 mile time (48 minutes) and my best on one of my interval runs. I'm stoked and getting my house ready for sale pending OCS graduation.

Gotta watch out for all the holiday pie coming up...and that forsaken Egg Nog...

Status
Not open for further replies.