• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

November 08 Boards

craftynation

They have been posted. The stats are primarily on the first 2 pages of this thread, and then dispersed randomly after that.

I guess compared to October and September the amount of people who posted stats for November seems very low

maybe that will improve my chances.

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
I guess compared to October and September the amount of people who posted stats for November seems very low

maybe that will improve my chances.

That's a false comfort, some people just don't know about AirWarriors..and then some people just lurk on here. You also get tons of people who log on as a guest to get the gouge they need.

So the amount of people who post their stats =/= what the competition is going to be like per se'.

Then a couple days after the board meets you get people who register out of the blue and post their pro-rec SNA with 4.0 Astrophysics and minor in nuclear engineering with a 9/9/9 80. So just know every month a lot of qualified people are vying for the same spots.

exo

That's a false comfort, some people just don't know about AirWarriors..and then some people just lurk on here. You also get tons of people who log on as a guest to get the gouge they need.

So the amount of people who post their stats =/= what the competition is going to be like per se'.

Then a couple days after the board meets you get people who register out of the blue and post their pro-rec SNA with 4.0 Astrophysics and minor in nuclear engineering with a 9/9/9 80. So just know every month a lot of qualified people are vying for the same spots.

Not to be forgotten, I hear a lot of the FY09 SNA slots were taken up in the October boards.

exo

But I did also hear that they are giving away a bunch of SNA slots. Bottom line, who the hell knows, one rumor is as heavy as the next. Only time will tell.

craftynation

I was kinda joking....but thanks anyway

TTUalumn07

Just took the ASTB...the paper version. So I'll know in a week or two.

Overall I think I did very well. 7/7/7 range maybe????

McBuff

Sees the light
i heard...all boards except supply are canceled for 2009. sorry guys:eek:

I think he's poking fun at the rampant speculation on the "boards" topics. Remember in September when people were convinced that the October boards were already filled and even though they submitted their applications on 9/15 they were being pushed to November?

This site is great, but applying is stressful enough without worrying about what people heard. It seems that historically, most active AW members get in; probably because we're the smart ones who, across the board, use every possible resource. So just remember that, relax, and open another cold one. Good luck to everyone.

grant_davis

I think he's poking fun at the rampant speculation on the "boards" topics. Remember in September when people were convinced that the October boards were already filled and even though they submitted their applications on 9/15 they were being pushed to November?

This site is great, but applying is stressful enough without worrying about what people heard. It seems that historically, most active AW members get in; probably because we're the smart ones who, across the board, use every possible resource. So just remember that, relax, and open another cold one. Good luck to everyone.

I am embracing your advise and enjoying a Bud Light and some Sunday Football... Back to the gym and school tomorrow though.

BullGator

Has anyone else heard if they made the boards this month? Actually an even better question: has anyone heard that they did not make the boards who turned their packet in before October 31st?