• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Nov-Dec 2015 Rolling SWO Board

Rob Higgins

Hello guys, I am checking in and spoke to my recruiter today who said "applications are going to board which typically happens a month or so prior to a board convening." He thinks a Dec 8th board sounds about right. Good luck to all as well.

VWXThrasher378

Checking in as well. My recruiter provided a similarly vague answer. However, Im glad to hear some people obtained stronger confirmations. Preparing for a month full of suspense!

nrodda90

SWOtivated
Recruiter called and said they are shooting for a board next week. He was right on the last one. Here's to hoping he goes 2-for-2!

Kraner

Recruiter called and said they are shooting for a board next week. He was right on the last one. Here's to hoping he goes 2-for-2!

With SWO my #2 choice, I'm more than okay with the 08Dec date, since NFO is the week before.. But, hey, let's move them both up!

Phoenix19917

Yall are killing me with these jumping dates lol .......next week would be nice but Dec 08 isn't very far away either!

Xx_Lawdog_xX

Is there a definite cutoff date to submit your package? I've searched numerous posts on the forum and have been unable to come up with a definitive answer. I just received a call today from my recruiter saying that he is sending my package off today for SWO. I'm hoping against hope it would be picked up in time for the December board but I am not holding my breath. I can thank MEPS for delaying my package when it should have been submitted in October.

Chop07

Supply Officer / Prior Recruiter
Is there a definite cutoff date to submit your package?
For SWO, it's a rolling board so no deadline is published. The exception is simply by chance when NRC decides they want to let the recruiting force know that a board is coming and when they are going to cut off applications for that particular board. Most often, if such a date is released, it's 3-4 weeks prior to the convening board. For the December board next week, there is no chance your package will make it. The "deadline" was awhile ago for that board.

Squirrel Girl

Haven't heard from my recruiter in the last 4 weeks. Best way to go into the SWO Board! #sarcasm
I sent my recruiter an email and a text last week thanking him for all the work he did getting my packet in. That opened the door for communication from him for updates.

goldmanharry91

I sent my recruiter an email and a text last week thanking him for all the work he did getting my packet in. That opened the door for communication from him for updates.

Yeah I sent mine an email wishing him a happy holidays and just voicing my excitement for the upcoming board. I tried reaching someone at my local recruiting office but no one answers the phone. It's strange. I'm just accepting I might not hear from him until after the board results are out. I'll probably send him an email, like you did, tomorrow.