• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Nov-Dec 2015 Rolling SWO Board

Phoenix19917

As much as I would love one to have happened I'd be ok if it didn't because my kit was submitted on the 8th of Oct, so I don't think that would've been enough time to have made it in .....hopefully we get one before Thanksgiving though !

exNavyOffRec

I really doubt a board took place last week. I personally have 3 candidates up for the next board and none of them have gone "ORD PRO" yet. Typically, when we start seeing them flip to this status, it's a signal that one is coming. The last board was 24 Aug so 3 months would be around Thanksgiving...but hopefully before that. Sorry folks. (that 24Aug board was the first in 6 1/2 months, too)

I had a friend that was a program manager, once the PM reviewed the kit they would put it in ORD Pro status, if it would sit for much more than a week at the processor we would poke NRC, more than once it went into a processors work flow and sat there because they were on leave, had guys miss a board because of this once, then I learned my lesson.

Chop07

Supply Officer / Prior Recruiter
Yea. The different PMs do things differently. This particular PM that is over SWO seems to sit on kits until later, even though that's contradictory to what they are supposed to do.

exNavyOffRec

Yea. The different PMs do things differently. This particular PM that is over SWO seems to sit on kits until later, even though that's contradictory to what they are supposed to do.

They all used to be on the same page, every once in a while you get some that want to do things a bit different, the past Director had a pretty clear expectation of the PM's, not sure about now.

Anchors_Away

Next Pilot/NFO board will be on 01DEC2015.
Next SWO board will be on 08DEC2015.
Attached is the current OCS board schedule. Here is a link to the PERS website that also posts our board schedule http://www.public.navy.mil/bupers-npc/career/careercounseling/Pages/CommissioningPrograms.aspx

We are working to get all the Program Authorizations uploaded to the same site.

Quoted from a very helpful member who works at NRC, it looks like 08DEC!

Aircrewman28 I hope you don't mind the repost.