• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Nov-Dec 2015 Rolling SWO Board

lzemanek91

Hi All,

Checking in for this board. Very excited and can't wait for the results to come out! Good luck to everyone!

Anchors_Away

The board convenes on Wednesday.
Next Pilot/NFO board will be on 01DEC2015.
Next SWO board will be on 08DEC2015.
Attached is the current OCS board schedule. Here is a link to the PERS website that also posts our board schedule http://www.public.navy.mil/bupers-npc/career/careercounseling/Pages/CommissioningPrograms.aspx

We are working to get all the Program Authorizations uploaded to the same site.

Wednesday would be great! But tomorrow would be even better! ;)

lzemanek91

Anyone else getting excited and nervous? This time next week we could know! Good luck y'all!

I hope we know by next week but I'm betting on a couple weeks worth to wait for results. I'm still new to the whole process, but based on the Supply Board, which took a little more than two weeks, I'm not expecting to hear anything until Dec. 21st-23rd. Do you know if this board is any different by chance? I'd be happier to know sooner!

goldmanharry91

I hope we know by next week but I'm betting on a couple weeks worth to wait for results. I'm still new to the whole process, but based on the Supply Board, which took a little more than two weeks, I'm not expecting to hear anything until Dec. 21st-23rd. Do you know if this board is any different by chance? I'd be happier to know sooner!

Supply takes a little bit more time than some of the other programs. The most recent SNA/NFO board, which met sometime last week, got their results today. The last SWO board in August saw their results in several days although I've heard from others on this forum that on average it takes about a week. Good luck!

SJ-Sil80

Checking in for this one, good luck to all. Trying to be patient, but having a difficult time at it. Hoping for decent selection percentage.

Also wanted to see if anyone knows if the SWO with options get selected at the SWO board or would that be different? I have SWO IP option selected first and SWO second. I just assumed they did but now I am unsure, recruiter didn't mention.

Chop07

Supply Officer / Prior Recruiter
Also wanted to see if anyone knows if the SWO with options get selected at the SWO board or would that be different? I have SWO IP option selected first and SWO second. I just assumed they did but now I am unsure, recruiter didn't mention.
Negative. The SWO-options are being seen at the IDC board (which convened yesterday). Only straight up SWO only goes to the SWO board because ultimately, it's the SWO community that owns you. For SWO-options, you do one or two DIVO tours and then off to your community, never to return to SWO. They (IDC) own you from the start.

SJ-Sil80

Thank you for clearing that up, makes sense since my recruiter did say last week the board was Monday, but I thought he was talking about the SWO board, until I saw here that it is tomorrow. So I guess I have 2 separate looks this week.