• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Nov-Dec 2015 Rolling SWO Board

Phoenix19917

The Pilot/NFO guys just got a 02DEC date for their board (their last was Sept with the last SWO in Aug). All community selection goal differences aside, perhaps some of our well connected forum go-ers/admins have updated insights on when SWO may see a board??
Hoping for an update as well !

Phoenix19917

Well 3 business days left in the month, so unless the board is a surprise (like the last SNA/NFO board) and results are released I think we will be looking at November.....hopefully not December lol

Phoenix19917

Actually I'm pretty nervous about a board occurring this week. Processor uploaded my kit on the 8th so I'm not sure if that's enough time to make it if the board is this week....only time will tell I suppose ....

Phoenix19917

Now if we can get it confirmed if the board happened this past week or not, I guess we will know this upcoming week ...

Chop07

Supply Officer / Prior Recruiter
I really doubt a board took place last week. I personally have 3 candidates up for the next board and none of them have gone "ORD PRO" yet. Typically, when we start seeing them flip to this status, it's a signal that one is coming. The last board was 24 Aug so 3 months would be around Thanksgiving...but hopefully before that. Sorry folks. (that 24Aug board was the first in 6 1/2 months, too)