• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Nov-Dec 2015 Rolling SWO Board

exNavyOffRec

My understanding of the board communities is that they are pretty small, so if one says something like that, I would take it to be encouraging.

I think there is some miss information, the board doesn't recommend anyone apply, they don't know anything about the people until the board happens, the board is the first time they actually see who is applying, and they only get a minimal amount of time to review each application.

nrodda90

SWOtivated
I think there is some miss information, the board doesn't recommend anyone apply, they don't know anything about the people until the board happens, the board is the first time they actually see who is applying, and they only get a minimal amount of time to review each application.
Not entirely what I was implying…BUT can you shed any light on the possibility of an October board?

goldmanharry91

That is what I figured. Needless to say any news on the board would be helpful.

Matthew10

Has anyone heard any new info? My recruiter still insist that it's at the end of the month but doesn't have specific dates. Also in the meantime I accepted an Intel job in Virginia. Since I am moving will this affect anything? I was told I could just come back and swear in but I wanted to get more guidance from here. Thanks!

nrodda90

SWOtivated
My recruiter won't answer his phone, but he also says we are hoping for an end of Oct board. Congrats on the Intel slot!

goldmanharry91

Has anyone heard any new info? My recruiter still insist that it's at the end of the month but doesn't have specific dates. Also in the meantime I accepted an Intel job in Virginia. Since I am moving will this affect anything? I was told I could just come back and swear in but I wanted to get more guidance from here. Thanks!
My recruiter, while a great help, has been notoriously terrible with finding this information. He generally says "we usually don't hear about a board until right before or right after." That being said, he expects it to be either prior to or after Thanksgiving. Given the supposed three month window between boards, that would be accurate (24 August -> 24 November)

Anchors_Away

While I'm not sure if it is every time, often the rolling boards are confirmed on this site by some of the more well informed members/active duty recruiters a good while in advance. I recall that the 24AUG board had a submit deadline one month before that was announced with decent lead time. That being said, I'd be thrilled if that trend were to break and someone were to annouce the board is happening next week!

goldmanharry91

While I'm not sure if it is every time, often the rolling boards are confirmed on this site by some of the more well informed members/active duty recruiters a good while in advance. I recall that the 24AUG board had a submit deadline one month before that was announced with decent lead time. That being said, I'd be thrilled if that trend were to break and someone were to annouce the board is happening next week!

I figure that will be unlikely given the trend. I remember a comment on the first page of the thread by a recruiter saying that high volume could "force" an early board but I would assume that would have to be confirmed by said recruiter as well. Who knows.

JocelynRR

I've been asking my recruiter the same thing and he just stated that the board is supposed to meet some time this month. We shall see.

Anchors_Away

I've been asking my recruiter the same thing and he just stated that the board is supposed to meet some time this month. We shall see.
Hm interesting my recruiter told me my kit was at board and it shouldnt be long (this month) We'll see soon enough!

Anchors_Away

The Pilot/NFO guys just got a 02DEC date for their board (their last was Sept with the last SWO in Aug). All community selection goal differences aside, perhaps some of our well connected forum go-ers/admins have updated insights on when SWO may see a board??