• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

No more SNA spots till Oct 2010?!

usmcgirlhopeful

Try to get everything done as soon as possible. You never really know what may happen with this Summer (they may take some air contracts) and October isn't that far away in the grand scheme of things (flight physical, app, PT, and whatnot).

Good points, Thanks

jtmedli

pilot
Good points, Thanks

No problem. I actually missed the previous OCT class because my physical wasn't approved yet and was planning on going this summer. So now I pretty much have to wait until next October or try to go Navy. Trying to get things done quickly has the added benefit of having that whole 'not coming back to bite you in the ass' effect when you should be contracting. Therefore you're not waiting on some random approval (NAMI or some waiver for instance). Trust me, get everything done as quickly as possible and you will thankful that you did when the time comes.

PM me when it's time for your physical and I'll try to give you the inside scoop on the whole process as much as possible.