• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Next Pilot/NFO/SWO Rolling Board in February 2015

jzaaa

Congrats to all of the SNA/SNFO PROREC-Y's! As a SWO candidate, I'm feeling very antsy, but optimistic.
You and the rest of us.

I ended up missing the OCT. board and ended up submitting mine for the feb. boards...

Congrats to everyone who got in SNA/SNFO PROREC-Y's!

Time to check back in a few weeks :)

slater44

None
Many congratulations to everybody's who's gotten in, well deserved. I'll be on the next board.

For everybody else on the next board, do we all agree that what many AD guys independently put out was accurate? Feb 3? Maybe we can avoid the three ring circus that was this thread when May rolls around...hopeful, but not holding my breath. BTW May will most likely be the next board, not late March as I read above. Source: fleet processor told me the new 90 day pilot/NFO cycle started on Feb 3. For those math types, 90 days from Feb 3 puts the next board at May 4 or later.

sorry bluehens, i got one more for SNA/NFO. this is directed to NavyOFFRec or anyone else that would know. I didn't hear anything back from my OR today. I should have gotten a result of the selection even if it was a no right?

CuBs2105

Many congratulations to everybody's who's gotten in, well deserved. I'll be on the next board.

For everybody else on the next board, do we all agree that what many AD guys independently put out was accurate? Feb 3? Maybe we can avoid the three ring circus that was this thread when May rolls around...hopeful, but not holding my breath. BTW May will most likely be the next board, not late March as I read above. Source: fleet processor told me the new 90 day pilot/NFO cycle started on Feb 3. For those math types, 90 days from Feb 3 puts the next board at May 4 or later.

Ill see you there. I got confirmation from a fleet processor today that my package was rolled to the next board and her best estimate for the board is 120 days which puts it at early June. Ill start searching for the next one and if I find it I will let you know. Hopefully this time there will be some kind of announcement or message so there wont be any guessing. @mhunter I told you that with stats like yours you were pretty much a guarantee. Hopefully there will be a few of us following right behind you.

Congrats to everyone that made it!

mhunter

None
Ill see you there. I got confirmation from a fleet processor today that my package was rolled to the next board and her best estimate for the board is 120 days which puts it at early June. Ill start searching for the next one and if I find it I will let you know. Hopefully this time there will be some kind of announcement or message so there wont be any guessing. @mhunter I told you that with stats like yours you were pretty much a guarantee. Hopefully there will be a few of us following right behind you.

Congrats to everyone that made it!
Thanks man! Good luck!