• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Next Pilot/NFO/SWO Rolling Board in February 2015

SykesT762

Ensign SNA
Is that when you submitted your kit? October of 2013? or is that when you began the application process?
My story is long. Started Oct 2013. Everything submitted Nov 2013. Had a surgery Dec 2013. Medically cleared March 2014. From then to August 2014 I had gone through a couple recruiters who either retired or had changes in command. All my info was put on the back burner, without my knowledge until my current recruiter was able to find it. MEPS and medical waiver acquired Oct 2014; submitted day of last SNA/NFO board. And today I got the call that I was Pro Rec'd Y. That's the short end.

KnightFlight

Thanks for everyone's support! Congratulations to all that get a Yes, I'll see you in FINSEL purgatory. To those who receive a no or missed the board keep trying, NEVER give up on the dream!

RuleofLawviation

T1 Advanced
My story is long. Started Oct 2013. Everything submitted Nov 2013. Had a surgery Dec 2013. Medically cleared March 2014. From then to August 2014 I had gone through a couple recruiters who either retired or had changes in command. All my info was put on the back burner, without my knowledge until my current recruiter was able to find it. MEPS and medical waiver acquired Oct 2014; submitted day of last SNA/NFO board. And today I got the call that I was Pro Rec'd Y. That's the short end.
I was just curious. Thank you for sharing. Congratulations to you. I'm glad your hard work has paid off

mz247

X doesn't mean pushed to the next board, it means your application was rejected for some reason and something needs to be fixed.
I'm just going off what she said, she said there has been no feedback in a mess up and that X means they hit their "magic number" of individuals and it'll be pushed to the next board.

How would I go about telling her she's mininformed?

slater44

None
What??? So I had my transcripts for awhile now since I've ordered a couple of them after leaving my colleges. My CCC had them get the "Official Document" stamp and he said they were okay? Now I'm worried because they had the "issued to student" on them. Will I be able to resend them before the board convenes, or is to late since it's now after the board deadline?

Don't worry you're AD it's completely different rules

exNavyOffRec

I'm just going off what she said, she said there has been no feedback in a mess up and that X means they hit their "magic number" of individuals and it'll be pushed to the next board.

How would I go about telling her she's mininformed?
I would PM RUFIO and explain the situation to see if he can look in the system.

Ropel22

The anxiety is killing me right now. I want an answer! I also had a job interview today (just in case), so I'm doubly anxious. I need to hit the gym to calm down right now haha. Congrats to everyone who has made it so far! I hope to be serving with you soon.