• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Next Pilot/NFO/SWO Rolling Board in February 2015

mz247

I know the struggle. I called my processor and OR a few times today with no answer. OR replied to a text a few hours ago and said he didn't know anything about it and that it was probably rumors, but will check again Monday. I'm so anxious
It's so good to hear that someone else's recruiter hasn't replied nor knows of this board date.

Bitter sweet, cuz I don't wish the stress and worry on anyone else, but at least I'm not "out of the loop"

Anyway brother, you've been on this site as long
as me, best of luck to you and your killer score.

And for all active duty personnel who've heard the good news Congradulations. (Even if it's just 1 person so far 0.0)

Ropel22

I know the struggle. I called my processor and OR a few times today with no answer. OR replied to a text a few hours ago and said he didn't know anything about it and that it was probably rumors, but will check again Monday. I'm so anxious

Sounds familiar to me as well. I called my recruiter twice on Thursday with no answer. Left a voicemail, got a text back saying he hasn't heard anything about a board yet. Hopefully we get some good news next week.

Chris18

A big thank you to everyone who has been posting on this thread. I've enjoyed reading up on everyone's experience with this, and it makes me feel better knowing I am not the only one going crazy waiting to hear back.

@Tosh Taylor and @JkFlGataXY , I will be waiting (not so patiently) all weekend just like you.

Good luck, everyone!

JkFlGataXY

PROREC-Y SNA
From my OR in Pensacola (2/7/14 morning) : "Fleet applications and recruiting applications have different deadlines. Do not listen to anything you hear. You would be amazed at how quickly incorrect information travels. I promise to let you know as soon as we are notified of a board and results."
......yay

mz247

From my OR in Pensacola (2/7/14 morning) : "Fleet applications and recruiting applications have different deadlines. Do not listen to anything you hear. You would be amazed at how quickly incorrect information travels. I promise to let you know as soon as we are notified of a board and results."
......yay

Me to your recruiter,
"I want to love you!!!! PYT pretty young thing!"

exNavyOffRec

......yay

well that would be something that has never been done before, possible, but not probable as that has never been done ever since the boards are held at the same time and an O-6's time is valuable.

exNavyOffRec

To be fair he dated it 2/07/14
So maybe it's another sick joke being 2015 and all

He was probably going by the 1420 which for a long time said application could be submitted and reviewed at anytime, what they say is "There is no specific deadline for applications as boards are conducted on a continuous basis throughout the year except for Public Affairs Officer (PAO)." The problem is that isn't really true and it was even more incorrect when the 1420 was updated. When an person goes to be an OR they essentially need to forget what they knew from the fleet in regards to officer programs.