• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Next Pilot/NFO/SWO Rolling Board in February 2015

SykesT762

Ensign SNA
I can't believe I am the first civilian to post this but I got accepted both SNA and SNFO! I found out about an hour ago and I just stopped jumping up and down. I would call your recruiter and have them check CIRIMS.
Well done! And so it begins.

luvmychevy1951

I can't believe I am the first civilian to post this but I got accepted both SNA and SNFO! I found out about an hour ago and I just stopped jumping up and down. I would call your recruiter and have them check CIRIMS.
Congrats!! Here's hoping maybe I hear back also!

EMTpilot

Just chiming in and joining the growing choir of sleepless and anxious aviator wannabes. I emailed my OR this morning (0830 EST) and he said my packet was successfully submitted but that he hasn't heard anything yet. He suspects something around the 25th. However seeing that a few of our own are getting ProRec Yes, there is hope for us still.

Also, to everyone that has heard back good news I offer my sincerest and most heartfelt congratulations. You are living the dream baby.

Last edited:

luvmychevy1951

I will also be sleepless/daydreaming about finally receiving a Yes. I tried for 3 years with the Navy but they simply aren't taking anyone right now! So this is my last try....I really hope I get it!!!

JT88

Congrats to the few others who were accepted in this board, now for the few long weeks of anxiety over Final Selection... I looked at the previous board and at least for an active duty guy it took 17 days from Pro Rec to Final Selection.