• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Next Pilot/NFO/SWO Rolling Board in February 2015

Tosh Taylor

Congrats! I think i missed this board too. My second board missed. My OR is not responding back to me at all. No news of my MEPS results or anything :(
Missed the oct board because the MEPS doctor forgot to check one box. Good luck with the wait

Mdizzy

Missed the oct board because the MEPS doctor forgot to check one box. Good luck with the wait
Yup, fun stuff. I missed the October board coz my OR couldnt get me into MEPS. Now that I'm done with MEPS, I missed this board coz I get no response. Hurry up and wait! lol

rpat1987

Surf n Turf
Any other SNA/NFO applicants hear back on the board? Just curious if the SWO board will take place on the 23rd or not.

Tosh Taylor

Any other SNA/NFO applicants hear back on the board? Just curious if the SWO board will take place on the 23rd or not.
Not yet, that's no reason to say the SWO board won't be in the 23rd though, we don't have an official statement on anything.

AltiusOne

Pro-Rec Y SNA
You can add me to the list of folks whose NRD hasn't received any information of an SNA/SNFO board occurring as of yet. My packet was submitted Friday 06 FEB, so my fingers are crossed.

mhunter

None
I can't believe I am the first civilian to post this but I got accepted both SNA and SNFO! I found out about an hour ago and I just stopped jumping up and down. I would call your recruiter and have them check CIRIMS.
Dang! Seriously? I talked to mine just this morning and it wasn't updated yet! He said it would probably be another week!

JkFlGataXY

PROREC-Y SNA
I can't believe I am the first civilian to post this but I got accepted both SNA and SNFO! I found out about an hour ago and I just stopped jumping up and down. I would call your recruiter and have them check CIRIMS.
Not sure what to believe anymore...