• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

New "Supe" setting new policies

Junior

pilot
No, no MO, but they are allowing 1/C and 2/C to go on Friday night and stay over without being charged a weekend, but if they don't use a weekend, they have to be back for Sat. Noon Meal/Liberty Formation.
That is just incredible. You can go to Philly for the game, but you have to get up early Saturday and drive back. ORM anyone?
I am all for getting the place back to a more military atmosphere, but some of this is going too far.

FlybyWired06

That is just incredible. You can go to Philly for the game, but you have to get up early Saturday and drive back. ORM anyone?
I am all for getting the place back to a more military atmosphere, but some of this is going too far.

I too agree that some of this is going too far, I would go on, but it's just pointless to complain...anyway, GO NAVY! BEAT TEMPLE! (and Notre Dame, and Air Force, and Army....)

p.s. Letting Mids go to a game on a Friday night, but forcing those who do not want to be charged a weekend to return so early sounds like a recipe for disaster...we all know they won't be drinking water and sodas and getting to bed nice and early...