• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

New "Supe" setting new policies

MrSaturn

Contributor
I mentioned a different article in passing
http://www.airwarriors.com/forum/showpost.php?p=352419&postcount=17

but it really does deserve its own thread.

The biggest problems recently have been

1. The faculty incidents
2. Misconduct in the Hall

The biggest pain being no weeknight liberty. I dont really see how taking away liberty solves either of these problems. If they dont have anything to study... they arent going to study. Just more misconduct in the Halls. Plus DTA is going to lose ALOT of business.

Extracurricular activites... does Brigade support activities still exist?

insanebikerboy

Internet killed the television star
pilot
None
Contributor
I mentioned a different article in passing
http://www.airwarriors.com/forum/showpost.php?p=352419&postcount=17

but it really does deserve its own thread.

The biggest problems recently have been

1. The faculty incidents
2. Misconduct in the Hall

The biggest pain being no weeknight liberty. I dont really see how taking away liberty solves either of these problems. If they dont have anything to study... they arent going to study. Just more misconduct in the Halls. Plus DTA is going to lose ALOT of business.

Extracurricular activites... does Brigade support activities still exist?

I'm just racking my brain trying to think which instructor would've been tied up in the DC Madam hooker ring. As far as I can remember, there aren't any there worth the $$ to get laid.

No clue about BSA's, but something tells me they are gonna get hit hard in funding.

llnick2001

it’s just malfeasance for malfeasance’s sake
pilot
The O Club is really going to suffer. They took it away from us, briefly, when I was a firstie. Then they decided they needed our money.

MrSaturn

Contributor
The O Club is really going to suffer. They took it away from us, briefly, when I was a firstie. Then they decided they needed our money.

We had the firstie club instead... it was the top deck of the crew house... 5 dollar pitchers on yuengling = bliss

Col Angus

pilot
I'm just racking my brain trying to think which instructor would've been tied up in the DC Madam hooker ring. As far as I can remember, there aren't any there worth the $$ to get laid.

My advisor in the history department would have been well worth the "$$."

Is the alleged instructor/hooker civilian or military?

Rubiks06

pilot
So lets keep the mids on the yard. Give them less to do and expect conduct/honor violations to go down, that makes perfect sense. Lets all remember that there is nothing more dangerous than a bored midshipman. If they want to make it like a deployment to give them the feel lets just float mother-b into the middle of the Chesapeake. Then if they want liberty they can swim the mile or so to shore. The 40 year would be a joke.

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
I heard from the grapevine that she was a CDR. Don't know which one, but of course, it is a rumor. Personally, I think some of the crackdowns are good for the place. After the last Supe, things went the way of political correctness and singing. This new guy sounds pretty tough; something that's been lacking in the leadership for some time.

llnick2001

it’s just malfeasance for malfeasance’s sake
pilot
Yeah, I think trying to simulate deployment at the academy is stupid. Still, anyone that gets rid of the singing at parades is doing at least one thing right. If he unfucks blue and gold, I'm voting for him for president.

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
I don't agree with all the changes, hell the no weekday liberty is the worst idea I've heard, next to the 4 day duty rotation. It sucked, being on duty for no reason so they create bogus watches to "fill" our time.

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
I think most of the policies are a step in the right direction. I don't even really mind too much less liberty, but the cuts and general lack thereof in BSA's, ECA's, and MO's I am saddended to see.

I told my roomates that if we're simulating deployment, then someone ought to simulate being the COD pilot. "Yeah, sir, I'll be back in 3 days..."

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
What I don't understand is why he is cracking down on the whole brigade for actions committed by a dozen mids and the officer staff. Doesn't make sense.

a_m

Still learning how much I don't know.
None
I really hope he changes things back to a way where they make sense.

bert

Enjoying the real world
pilot
Contributor
Circle of life, folks. If you look back you'll see how regularly these things cycle. Of course, I spent my firstie year with on the positive end of that cycle, so perspective is consequently an easy thing to maintain compared to the class of '08.

smittyrunr

pilot
Contributor
Someone new always has to make their mark and change something.
"Look, I re-invented the wheel! And made it square-er."

How are they cutting back extra-curriculars?