• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Navy Pilot/ NFO "Rolling" Boards MAR/APR 2013

Jrr12

I don't think I have ever checked my phone this much. Has anyone who hasn't heard news yet tried calling their recruiter? I'm thinking about calling in a bit

halfbreed83

hey folks, im new here and i was wondering if anyone knows what the final dates where for the submission of this rolling board? I submited my package in the middle of april and i havent heard news form my OR.

BleedGreen

pilot
hey folks, im new here and i was wondering if anyone knows what the final dates where for the submission of this rolling board? I submited my package in the middle of april and i havent heard news form my OR.

Well it sounds like the deadline was either last week wednesday or thursday according to my recruiter. My kit was pro-boarded around Friday and I was told that I missed this board by one day. Hopefully that gives a little perspective.
He mentioned they're still going to try and hold one more board before July but if not the official board is only a couple months away.

Mr Spenz

"Your brief saved your flight' - every IP
pilot
Does anyone know how the stupid cum GPA is calculated? Mine came out to a 3.05 yet my lowest cum GPA at any university was a 3.13...

Vandyman

Today had to the be the day my entire ORs office went MIA?... Oh the irony. Guess ill have to wait until Monday to get my verdict. Two more days wont kill me

Mr Spenz

"Your brief saved your flight' - every IP
pilot
Wi
agreed, you've got it. the worst part about vandyman getting pro-rec'ed is the rest of us losing our tabulator lol.
Wish I had my app in on time with a 776 61. My motivational statement is very strong my recruiter said ( thanks to some help from a pilot on this forum). Oh well I will just be apart of the first board for FY14

GISpirate12

FS SNFO OCS
Guys... If I can get an SNA spot with my scores that I've been b*%$&ing about, then I'm PRETTY sure you've got this in the breadbasket.

Don't worry, just relax and enjoy the weekend!