• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Navy Pilot/ NFO "Rolling" Boards MAR/APR 2013

VFRonly

Pro-Rec SNFO May, 3rd 2013
Just found out that I was selected for NFO! I am so stoked and feel truly honored to have this opportunity. I have 6 years prior service, my ASTB scores were 47 5/6/5, my GPA is 3.80, and I have a private pilot's license. I feel like I put together the strongest package I could to compensate for my weaker scores. Congrats to everyone who has got the good news and good luck to everyone who hasn't. I will not take this opportunity for granted! :) See you all in Rhode Island!

John Gil

Just found out that I was selected for NFO! I am so stoked and feel truly honored to have this opportunity. I have 6 years prior service, my ASTB scores were 47 5/6/5, my GPA is 3.80, and I have a private pilot's license. I feel like I put together the strongest package I could to compensate for my weaker scores. Congrats to everyone who has got the good news and good luck to everyone who hasn't. I will not take this opportunity for granted! :) See you all in Rhode Island!
Congrats brother! Wouldn't mind getting the same OCS date as you. Both prior SNFO!

VFRonly

Pro-Rec SNFO May, 3rd 2013
Congrats brother! Wouldn't mind getting the same OCS date as you. Both prior SNFO!
Thank you man, same to you! I know as a prior this has been something I have wanted to do since I enlisted in 2006. I was in Pensacola in 06' while the old OCS site was running and I used to watch the trainers fly over base knowing someday I could be doing that.

John Gil

Thank you man, same to you! I know as a prior this has been something I have wanted to do since I enlisted in 2006. I was in Pensacola in 06' while the old OCS site was running and I used to watch the trainers fly over base knowing someday I could be doing that.
Ever since I met two prior service helo guys in 05, while cranking in the ward room hating life in the Gulf, I knew it could be done and I knew I was going to. So pumped. Congratulations to everyone again

Z0gsxr

JUST GOT SELECTED FOR PILOT!!!!!! Beyond pumped!!!!!!

Congratulations to you and all of the other selects!! What an awesome weekend you are about to have!!!!

Do you mind if i ask you about the particulars of your package, test scores, GPA, etc.... Thanks in advance!

John Gil

JUST FOUND OUT I'VE BEEN PICKED UP SNA/NFO/SWO!!! BEYOND stoked!!!! Ready to see you guys in Rhode Island!

I dont have to room with you right?! just kidding man, congrats, i know you were pretty worried about it. glad you got everything you wanted.

BleedGreen

pilot
Congratulations to everyone!
Meanwhile my local NRD is a ghost town. Looks like it's going to be an extra long drill weekend

GISpirate12

FS SNFO OCS
I dont have to room with you right?! just kidding man, congrats, i know you were pretty worried about it. glad you got everything you wanted.

LOL "You can be my ROOMMATE any time" Thanks John Gil. I'll admit I was ridiculous up here, but I was just anxious, thats all. I'm chill now.

Lets get to Rhode Island and take names everyone!