• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Navy Pilot/ NFO "Rolling" Boards MAR/APR 2013

GISpirate12

FS SNFO OCS
Whew guys well looks like this is what we've been waiting for. Good luck to everyone! I hope we have the same turnout as last months board.

Just received word that I was also pro rec'd! Don't know much else other than that I have more paper work to sign /fill out. Hope everyone else hears good news!

GISpirate12

FS SNFO OCS
I know this may be a tad bit early, but does anyone have word from their ORs on what the acceptance rate looks like from those that were looked at? My NRD has not released any information yet.

John Gil

About my package;
I turn 29 in September, prior service 5 years on USS Tarawa in the surface navy, spent last 2.5 years as E-5 (ep/mp/mp), LOR from retired chief to O3/3 jobs/doctor friend, Georgia State University BBA Finance 2.89 gpa (finished in 2.5 years) ASTB 56 7/7/7.

Can't tell you how pumped I am. Good luck to everyone. My recruiter said the email was sent out of format so they were having some trouble looking at it at first. I did not get selected SNA but that could be due to my age.