• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Navy Pilot/ NFO "Rolling" Boards MAR/APR 2013

mspillar

Stay positive, numbers are important but it's not the only thing in your package. Not worth worrying about something that is out of your hands for the moment. We will all find out what happens soon enough and figure out where to go from there.

GISpirate12

FS SNFO OCS
Stay positive, numbers are important but it's not the only thing in your package. Not worth worrying about something that is out of your hands for the moment. We will all find out what happens soon enough and figure out where to go from there.

Thanks mspillar :) im just hoping to defeat the odds as the 'underdog of ASTB testers' haha lol.

Mr Spenz

"Your brief saved your flight' - every IP
pilot
H

Haha sounds like my whole package. But man filling out that SF86 is a little nerve racking.

Mr Spenz

"Your brief saved your flight' - every IP
pilot
Yeah it's quite a task but you will be finished in no time flat! Grab a beer, put on some music, and knock it out.
I am almost done. Just need a reference from my parents address. But I mean looking over everything and signing my life over is a little nerve racking I won't lie haha.

VFRonly

Pro-Rec SNFO May, 3rd 2013
My scores are 47 5/6/5 with 6 years prior active service (Navy) so I am in the lower tier as far as scores go along with GISPirate. If I don't get selected I will re-apply, but with my scores aside I have put together the strongest application possible with NFO and SWO as my choices! I am still waiting for my conditional release extension to get signed, three weeks later so my stuff isn't at the board yet. Good luck to everyone!

FLYNAVY15

FUBIJAR
pilot
Talked to my recruiter today. My package is at NRD Dallas withing to be pro-boarded. He stated that we (as in all of us) will only know when a "rolling board" has convened when the results have been released. That sure throws a lot of uncertianty into the whole equation. Has it worked like this in the past?

Vandyman

Here's a quick summary of ASTB Scores on this thread for quick reference

GISpirate12 45 6/ 5/ 5
MurphyM11 59 7/ 7/ 7
John Gil 56 7/ 7/ 7
BleedGreen 59 7/ 8/ 7
Vandyman 65 7/ 7/ 7
delta215 49 5/ 6/ 5
Z0gsxr 65 7/ 7/ 7
alaurin 60 7/ 6/ 6
WMU_Pilot_52 56 6/ 7/ 6
Mr Spenz 61 7/ 7/ 6
Evan Pappas 58 7/ 7/ 7
VFRonly 47 5/ 6/ 5
Jrr12 53 6/ 7/ 6

Jrr12

I'm in on this one as of last week. Good luck everyone. My recruiter informed me on friday that there was not enough packages submitted to justify holding a board so it is being delayed until next month.

25 years old
53 6/7/6
3.1 gpa Florida State University

MarpatCam

I spoke with my OR just a few moments ago. I was told (for the 2nd time in the past 3 weeks) that the board date is still set for July but the board may convene prior to this date. This would occur in order to fill the remaining needs for the 2013 FY. Stay strong during the waiting period, ladies and gents.

-Marpat

Z0gsxr

Good stuff vandy! If only everyone applying to these boards was sounding off here! I wonder if those published remaining quotas for FY13 are accurate? Maybe the "board" should just visit this thread... They could save so much time!!! Haha!.. No updates from my OR. Anyone else hear anything?

facevalue

Hello Boys and Girls,
I have been a long time lurker but it is about time I threw my hat into the ring and join the excitement. My scores are 60 7/8/7 with a 3.8 GPA. I am also a PS Marine (5 years) and I am applying for SNA/NFO/SWO out of NRD San Diego. However, I am a time critical applicant so SNA may be out the window if things do not happen soon.

I appreciate all the information everybody keeps posting. It keeps me motivated as well as informed. As for my situation, I have not heard anything from my OR other than my application has been "pro-boarded". It appears to be a same for everyone else applying to this board.

Hopefully, we all receive some good news soon. Good luck to everyone.

GISpirate12

FS SNFO OCS
Good luck to you facevalue!!!

Not to deter from the discussion guys, but I hope everyone is paying attention to the news that's coming out of Boston. Two explosions from the Boston Marathon.