• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NAVAIR Reserve Program (NRP) and DCO opportunities: AEDO & AMDO

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Hey team, does anyone know where we can find the official title to input into the To: line for this year's board? I think last year it was titled, "The Reserve Aviation Maintenance Duty Officer Selection Board". Thanks!

Just use what is used on the board schedule.
If you’re talking about a letter of rec it can also be addressed to CNRC. It honestly doesn’t matter.

D

Deleted member 66584

Just use what is used on the board schedule.
If you’re talking about a letter of rec it can also be addressed to CNRC. It honestly doesn’t matter.
Excellent, according to the schedule, it is titled AEDO/AMDO DCO BOARD. Thanks for your insight!

D

Deleted member 66584

Do you know when the board is and when applications have to be in by?
According to the schedule I've seen applications are due to the NRC on 10-Mar-23 and the board convenes on 24-Apr-23, but I would consult your recruiter for official dates.

D

Deleted member 66584

Well, it's that time of year once more. This thread has been quiet over the last few months which I hope means fewer people are interested in these spots! Good luck to all who applied. May the best of us win the day. I'll see the rest of you at group PT tomorrow morning at 0500, don't forget to hydrate and wear white socks, shorts, and a tee shirt cause we're doing a long run.

Gizmo85

Well, it's that time of year once more. This thread has been quiet over the last few months which I hope means fewer people are interested in these spots! Good luck to all who applied. May the best of us win the day. I'll see the rest of you at group PT tomorrow morning at 0500, don't forget to hydrate and wear white socks, shorts, and a tee shirt cause we're doing a long run.
i've been trying to get a solid number of slots this year. I keep hearing it's 2 for AEDO and 4 for AMDO. But no one can confirm it.

Gizmo85

I have a question, so let's say i don't get selected this yes. Besides word from our recruiter, do we get a none selected on BOL?

D

Deleted member 66584

Well the board is scheduled for Monday. Anyone heard anything about whether or not it has actually been held? I hope we hear something with the next month!

D

Deleted member 66584

Results are out. Best of luck to those who got selected! Reach out to your recruiters if you haven't already heard any news.