• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NAVAIR Reserve Program (NRP) and DCO opportunities: AEDO & AMDO

D

Deleted member 66584

They have rarely given feedback, in most cases they prefer not to as if they say "you need to improve by doing X" then you do that but other more qualified people apply and get picked at the next board it can be frustrating for candidates.

On the dashboard AEDO is listed as -1 so don't expect any AEDO selections this go around and if they do that will probably fill up the FY 23 spots.
Do we know how many slots are available for FY22/FY23? Not sure if that information on the "dashboard" is public?

exNavyOffRec

Do we know how many slots are available for FY22/FY23? Not sure if that information on the "dashboard" is public?
That info is just the same info that is in the manning document that comes out each year, but in a different format with info from a few other public documents no PII involved.

FY 22 had a goal of 2 and they have selected 4 already, FY 23 will probably be close to that number so 2 or 3

exNavyOffRec

Those must have been transfers over since the board hasn't for DCO AEDO yet?
NRC's goal is over what they actually need, so if they need 100 for a designator for an FY they will try to pick say 140 so if people drop they still can make goal, and those extra's are rolled over.

In this case they had a goal of 2 but the way NRC does things 4 were selected and so you have 2 being carried over.

D

Deleted member 66584

@Jp222 Well good luck to you all else who are competing this year. Maybe the best candidate win!

Once again, I hope this quiet thread is an indication of the lower interest. "Shhh go away people, apply for Intel, Supply, or Public Affairs.....leave the airplane stuff to us". -JB

David850

So the Reserve AMDO has not been put out as of yet? As far as who was selected? I believe you said the only way to find out is through your recruiter correct? No website to login to find out? Does it typically take months to find the results out?

D

Deleted member 66584

So the Reserve AMDO has not been put out as of yet? As far as who was selected? I believe you said the only way to find out is through your recruiter correct? No website to login to find out? Does it typically take months to find the results out?
Good Evening, last year's results took one month to trickle down to my local recruiting office. If my dates are correct, yesterday was the convening date of the board, thus I would not expect any results for the next few weeks. I expect your recruiter will be notified and will share that information promptly if you are or are not selected. Best of luck!

Jp222

I thought there was a link you could use if you have a CAC and login credentials. But I have been cautioned any information you find via your CAC login is privileged and not to be shared to the general public.