• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NAS Whiting field vs NAS Corpus Christi

Alpha_Echo_606

Does not play well with others!™
Contributor
Don't worry. You'll end up in Vance and i'll show you exactly what it's like in Enid. :)
Why am I disturbed by this statement?

attachment.php
I don't know, been there done that! :eek:
:)

Swanee

Cereal Killer
pilot
None
Contributor
This.

Just go where your buddies end up going and you'll have a good time.

And if you go one place and your buddies go another, well, you'll be around some new awesome buddies, and you'll have a good time.

If you don't come out of Primary with friends in every community in Naval Aviation you are doing something wrong.

phrogpilot73

I wanted Whiting for one reason. I had a horrible move down to P-Cola, didn't want to repeat it any time soon, and was leaning towards helos. I pitched it to student control that if there was a slot for a single guy at Whiting, I was leaning towards helos and could save the government some duckets by keeping me in P-Cola. It worked.

boostadikt

VFA-106
I've only done 4 months in Pensacola, and 4 months in Corpus, but I pretty much agree with what's already been said. The girls suck both places but slightly less in Pensacola. I hated how spread out Pensacola was, there was some key places but mostly I felt like there was nothing there but the beach. Corpus is somewhat of a city... more to do, more places to eat, etc. also you are 3 hours from San Antonio or Austin, and both those places can be a lot of fun. I've spent my time pretty much the same in both hanging out with other students. Keep a positive attitude and primary can be a lot of fun. That being said if I were given the option again I would still choose Corpus.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
This debate is retarded. Sometimes you have to just put a stop to it and tell all your friends "Shut the fuck up and stop arguing! ALL your girlfriends are ugly!!"

croakerfish

pilot
If you think Pensacola sucks and the women are all ugly, you should try living where I was before I got picked up for OCS. I LOVE Pensacola after spending a year in northern Alabama!

Cobra Commander

Awesome Bill from Dawsonville
pilot
Go to Corpus because the planes are old and you'll get cancelled a lot. You want to be in flight school a long time. STAY THERE! STAY AS LONG AS YOU CAN! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! CHERISH IT!!! You gotta cherish it...