• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

My Latest Purchase (or just pictures of your current guns)

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Ended up putting a Hogue grip on for a better palm swell. I like the feeling better, though not sure if it impacts concealment comfort yet.

49898208987_c64e910b26_h.jpg

ChuckMK23

FERS and TSP contributor!
pilot
This is my Polymer 80 9mm build - with a threaded barrel. Shoots like a Glock. At best a novelty because I cannot ever sell it. (Did sell my Glock 19 Gen 4 safe queen to a fellow AW - thank you btw).

Does not have the fit and finish of a factory Glock but it functions well and is accurate. A holster solution is not easy to come by however.

I borrowed a friends Gemtech .45 can and it worked fine.

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
P365. What kind of trigger? Is that striker fired without the first stage hingy thing, or old fashioned double action?

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
P365. What kind of trigger? Is that striker fired without the first stage hingy thing, or old fashioned double action?

It's striker fired, but the trigger isn't exactly a work of art. But it works.

Rocketman

Rockets Up
Contributor
Even though I'm a bit of a Glock fan boy I really want to like the P365. I have medium sized hands but for some reason the P365 is a terrible fit for my grip. I think it's a fine weapon but I'll be sticking to my G43 and G43x I guess. I've got a S&W Shield Gen 2 on the way. (couldn't resist for $299.00 for the non safety model) Maybe that will provide a little variety.