• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

My Latest Purchase (or just pictures of your current guns)

TF7325

pilot
Contributor
:sadtrombone:

In more upbeat news...

49782130202_8b0d9ddbf0_h.jpg
Just picked up some Shield 15 round mags for it ??

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
How do you like it? It’s my new CCW, and I’m not going back.

I dig it for what it is. I've only got 220 rounds through it, but after the initial cleaning, it's been reliable and the smaller size makes it "work" better for me than a 43. I'd like to get past 500 rounds before I truly trust it, by my 9mm consumption has slowed down a bit with the 'VID.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Circa 2005 Kimber Custom II in .45 ACP. Guessing 17,000 rounds at this point. Nighthawk Custom trigger, Wilson Combat extended mag release, Magpul grips, but no custom parts otherwise. A joy to shoot even now.
Hrm. Didn't know WC made an extended mag release. This bears investigating.

ChuckMK23

FERS and TSP contributor!
pilot
@ChuckMK23 You included the moon watch in the picture but you did not obnoxiously call attention to it. @mad dog is ashamed of you.
I'll own that - I'm sure I'll be issued demerits. Given that I'll be living out of a cardboard box and eating cat food in my old age, while @mad dog lives the good life with his 7 figure Delta retirement, we will all wonder why we aren't more like @mad dog :).