• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

My Latest Purchase (or just pictures of your current guns)

JSF_Dreamer

Busted Head
first gov. check might be contributing to something similar, friend just got a .40 XDM, pretty snazzy and I shot a friends new glock 45, but I might weight towards a 9, because once I hit the range pulling the trigger is fun and buying 45 rounds is not soo much. Enjoy, buy a R6 and go fast close to the ground for some single seat target practice, but nothing illegal of course…

Yeah, there was a .40 also for 100 bucks more, but the price difference in ammo over the long run wouldn't have been fun. And I've already got a CBR600RR... so you can keep your stinky yamaha :p

Lazers, pm me sometime, bro. I'll be out of town until next weekend, but if you want to go, just let me know.

As for the M11 hash marks... not really sure what you mean.

mmx1

Woof!
pilot
Contributor
Nevermind, I thought it was a 228 (the new batch of 228's being released are sometimes built on M11 frames; to legally sell them Sig had to hash out the M11 markings)

Moc1Sig

pilot
Contributor
And I've already got a CBR600RR... so you can keep your stinky yamaha :pquote]
yeah, god if I had underseat exhaust, i would need cattle prod to keep the women off... and clearly a company that makes professional grade keyboards is far superior to that of robots and jets.. just stay away from those slowwzukis and you'll be alright:eek:. The important part is to opp for machine gun mounts rather than sliders. Maybe this is the thought process the dark knight had......

mmx1

Woof!
pilot
Contributor
I'd like Holder to shut up about guns for a year so I can buy a carbine at an uninflated price. (I don't think he'll accomplish anything or I would buy one at 20% markup, but the hysteria is not helping my wallet).

Redux

Beautiful Model 70. 30-06? It looks like my refund will be finishing off my current AR build.

Yup, I decided I want everything in 30 cal except for the .44 mag lever which will be next for me. 06 will fulfill any and all of my shooting needs at the range or woods, CMP ammo is cheap and good. The .44, well it will go good with the Redhawk.

Hate to say it but we best get em while we can.

usmarinemike

Solidly part of the 42%.
pilot
Contributor
.....from a gun shower about.....

Every man should have a gun shower before his wedding if their wife is gonna have a bridal shower. I think my wife had more bridal showers than I have guns. Think I can have a gun shower in place of a baby shower?

xnvyflyer

xnvyflyer
pilot
It looks so intimidating. Surely it must be illegal for just that reason.

Good purchase. I wish I had some extra cash. I'm itching for some additional zombie defense.