• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

My Latest Purchase (or just pictures of your current guns)

Bevo16

pilot
I have thought about getting a tacti-cool shotgun, but opted for the M1A instead.

I know that makes about as much sense as a woman saying that she "saved" a grand by buying $1,000 worth of shoes "because they were %50 off".

I was either going to go for the Saiga 12, or the FNH Police Tactical 12 Ga. I am happy with my choice (of the M1A), and am shutting down the gun sales for the year. That means October. If my wife has a problem with that, I can explain that 13 years in the Navy has convinced me that all financial matters turn over at the end of the fiscal year.

Take good care of that Mossberg. They are decent guns, but they are priced the way they are for a reason. It's not something that you are going to pass on to your grandkids.

Yankee Uniform Tango
The heat shield makes it kinda look like an M1897. :)

Stock up on your shotguns, the Zombie War is inevitable....

Attachments

• battle_of_yonkers.jpg
    battle_of_yonkers.jpg
    740.2 KB · Views: 47

FlyinRock

I still laugh at how the first time I fired one of these guns at a weapons show. It was at the LA police dept range in Elysian Park where I used to compete in pistol matches.
A full day of forums and classes followed by hands on shooting. I think it was loaded with 00 buck shooting at 25 yd targets. Anyway. I stuck it out in front of me and pulled the trigger. Sonnofabitch reared back and nearly broke my nose! I was there in subdued light with blood running out of my tender beak while I tried to be as cool as possible. Not a clue if the shots got close to the target or not. That was about '81 during the security get togethers prior to the LA Olympics.
Have not been a fan of the pistol grip only shotguns since then. If you want to see some good info, visit Warriortalk.com
Semper Fi
Rocky

Marco

Zombie Killer Back-up Weapon

For when I run out of shotgun shells, just bought a Baby Desert Eagle in .40 cal. Pick it up Tuesday from Shooter's, can't wait. Fits my hand like a glove. Think the wife might like it too. :D

Junkball

"I believe in ammunition"
pilot

So let's see here... you're the dude wearing the F*ck Y'all t-shirt and your wife is an anorexic but SAFE retard?

A gold Desert Eagle would complete the look!

GO_AV8_DevilDog

Round 2...
Contributor
Desert Eagle= OVERKILL, ultra impractical

Baby Eagle, not a bad handgun. Only ever read great reviews on it and it is well built/shaped.

Marco

Junkball: Nope, nice analogy, though. A for effort. F for reading ability where I said Baby Eagle in .40 cal.

Hmmm, this doesn't look like a full-size Desert Eagle and my wife's not anorexic. :) Have a nice day.

de_polymer.jpg

feddoc

Really old guy
Contributor
I've had an earlier version of the Baby Eagle since the compound fiasco in Waco. Nice gun accurate and very easy to take down. Wifey uses it as a carry piece.

gaijin6423

Ask me about ninjas!
Gun Show Bug Strikes Again

It looked up at me with those puppy dog eyes, and I had to take it home. Not sure about the Magpul sight on the back (I didn't even know they made sights) as it's plastic, but I'll give it a try before I drop some more cash on a flat, dark earth machined one.

Anyone here ever replaced the front sight assembly/gas block? If I decide to replace it, I'll have adult supervision, but I've heard that it's generally a pain in the ass.

Attachments

• 811021_large.jpg
    811021_large.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 46

DangerousDan

I could tell you but I would have to kill you
New purchase(s)??

A couple of GSG's in pistol and carbine configurations ... in spite of the pro's and con's on various websites ... I jumped in and I like 'em for what they are ... so far they work 4.0 and are fun .22 plinkers.

GSG5Rgt.jpg

I so want to get one of those. Ill have to add it to my wish list.

sickboy

pilot
My newest friend

Anyone in PA who comes bearing gifts of ammo can have a turn.

My girlfriend is now a little pissed that my USAA loan didn't go towards a ring.

Attachments

• pix792129343.jpg
    pix792129343.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 288

H60Gunner

Contributor
Sweeeet! I love those rifles, they just look "right". Even though I do not own one, yet.....