• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

My BDCP questions leading up to final submission

GO_AV8_DevilDog

Round 2...
Contributor
Yes, wear some real form-fitting underwear. That's the best way to go through MEPS. Feel free to do some extra duck walking in your tighty whities just to show off how easily and freely you move, the docs and your fellow enlistees will be impressed.

i hope to god this advice doesn't result in the first ever MEPS banana hammock incident...

jhawley

My MEPs experience wasnt bad at all. I had to stay the night before in a hotel, which also included 2 good meals. This was all paid for. I was at the Fargo, ND station with about ten other guys. I was the only Navy guy, as well as the only officer candidate. As some of you have said, alot of the enlisted guys are dumb as rocks, and they all were comparing ASVAP scores (which were horrible). I was told before I left that OCs get treated much better than enlisted guys and it is very true. I went through everything first, and was out of there before everyone. I believe I went through the whole process in 3-4 hours. Also, the officer in charge was Navy, so that may also be the reason to why I went through the process so quick. Anyways, I wouldnt be worried if I were anyone about to go through MEPs. Just be respectful and you already have a step up on most of the other guys (they seemed to like to complain about everything and the techs were looking pretty annoyed).

FalconPunch

Finally Submitted

My Meps experience was pretty reasonable, and I did not have to get a single waiver which made it even easier