• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Most important flight tool?

KCOTT

remember to pillage before you burn
pilot
not a coffee guy, and tired of constantly drinking gatorade from the geedunk, so water and mio suffices since I can't stand plain water

Harrier Dude

Living the dream
I can't say that I've never ordered a Hypnotiq Martini that comes with a glow stick in it.

Was said glow stick shaped like a penis? What the hell kind of bars do you go to back in Norfolk, anyway?

You can't get one of those in our O club, but first beer's on me when you get here.

phrogpilot73

Was said glow stick shaped like a penis? What the hell kind of bars do you go to back in Norfolk, anyway?

You can't get one of those in our O club, but first beer's on me when you get here.
Nope, it was a glow stick that was the size of one that you'd use in certain fishing lures. My wife and I were out to dinner at Bonefish Grill with our friends. The wives were driving, and I ordered a drink that sounded good - and so did he. Turned out when they arrived, they both were pretty gay looking. My wife looked at us and remarked "What, are you two having the gayest drink competition?" He and I looked at each other, didn't say a word - and it was on. The drinks got gayer and gayer, our waitress got a laugh out of it when I said "What's the gayest drink on here." She said Hypnotiq Martini. So I ordered it. And won. It tasted pretty good too, just was pretty damn gay. Good thing we were with our wives, and good thing they were driving!

I'm a beer guy 99 times out of 100. I'll take you up on the offer!