• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

McCain's Surprise VP Pick; governor, pilot, and can wield an M4

Status
Not open for further replies.

villanelle

Nihongo dame desu
Contributor
She's ballsy; I'll give her that.

Bringing up Michelle's line about HRC's 18 million cracks in the glass ceiling and positioning herself as the way to finally break that ceiling... that's a damn bold move!

I suspect I am going to get very sick of heaing about her sick kid for the next 2 months, though, especially if it is brought up in terms of the abortion debate.

wingsB4rings

Four fans of freedom, all day long
None
I wonder what Hillary thinks of her now that another woman has been thrust into the spot light who couldn't be more opposite of Hillary herself (in terms of political views, looks, age, experience, family values, etc.). How will Hillary handle no longer being the most powerful woman in America?? I can hear her sharpening her claws right now.

subTidal

You could have just come out and said, "Are you retarded?" Obviously she wasn't saying Alaska is tiny geographically.

After this statement, "I suspect I am going to get very sick of heaing about her sick kid for the next 2 months, though, especially if it is brought up in terms of the abortion debate." I will consider your advice.

villanelle

Nihongo dame desu
Contributor
??? That comment is a below average in headwork.

Why? The fact that it will make me ill if people use her child's unfortunate health issues (yes, "sick" was the wrong word to use) to further a political agenda is somehow poor headwork?

Some things, to me, should be off limits in a political campaign. This would be one of those things. Yet sadly, I think it will be exploited.

armada1651

Hey intern, get me a Campari!
pilot
Some things, to me, should be off limits in a political campaign. This would be one of those things. Yet sadly, I think it will be exploited.

So I take it Obama using (exploiting) his cute little girls on stage must have fvcking outraged you, right?

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Why? The fact that it will make me ill if people use her child's unfortunate health issues (yes, "sick" was the wrong word to use) to further a political agenda is somehow poor headwork? ...
WTF ARE you talkin' about, lady???

"We" only heard about the kid's Down's Syndrome -- today -- because she only came onto the national political scene -- today. We don't know much about the lady and her bio is out there for all to see. Tell me where she's using "it" for a VP political "agenda" ... like other politicians always have in the past.

Now you've got two belows in headwork.

Uncle Fester

Robot Pimp
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I'd move we drop this line. Trig's four months old, leave him be. What the TV vultures do isn't our concern.

villanelle

Nihongo dame desu
Contributor
So I take it Obama using (exploiting) his cute little girls on stage must have fvcking outraged you, right?

Having your family on stage is a bit different than using a health condition to garner sympathy votes. If she wants to march her family out on stage, that's to be expected as it's what politicians do these days.

I do find it interesting that you all seem to have assumed that I was refering to the Right or McCain using this, when I'm at least as much worried that the Dems (borrowing Rove's style and keeping it far removed from Obama, to keep his hands clean) will use this to suggest that she should be tending to her kid rather than running for office.

Status
Not open for further replies.